ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

Start from the beginning

"Misunderstanding? MISUNDERSTANDING?!! HOSEOK SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ALLOWED IN MY CHAMBER! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS TAKING CARE OF JIMIN! SO WHO COULD IT BE BESIDES HER!!??" he shouted in extreme rage, and I turned my gaze towards juha who was sobbing hard.

"I-i *sobs* trust me p-prince  *sobs* i-i c-can *sobs* never de-decieve y-you prince, i-i d-did not *sobs* gave poison to *sobs* prince j-jimin" she said, and my eyes softened seeing her this vulnerable.

"Lier. A great lier you are huh?! By this innocent face of yours, first you gained my jiminie's trust, then you poisoned him huh?! Tell me the truth. You are the one who also stabbed him, am I right?!! RIGHT!?"

"NO PRINCE NO! I AM NOT THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO PRINCE JIMIN! PLEASE I BEG YOU TO TRUST ME PRINCE! I AM LOYAL TO JUNG'S FAMILY AND I CAN NEVER DO SUCH A SIN!" she begged, and my eyes widen when hyung walked in her direction in rage, which made her shiver in fear.

"HYUNG STOP! I TRUST HER!" I shouted, making hyung stop on his way. I ran in juha's direction and stood in front of her, covering her from hyung's gaze.

Finally, in months, he stared into my eyes, but this only made me gulp in fear when I noticed the rage and hatred in his dark orbs.

"Hyung, I trust her. She is with us since her childhood. Her family was always our loyal servants. I trust her hyung. I know she is innocent, and she cannot hurt jimin. Hyung, we have to look into this more deeply. We cannot take any step just under suspicion and in rage. We have to-"

"Hoseok." I stopped, when he said my name, glaring at me with his rage filled eyes.

"Out." He said, and I stared at him in disbelief.

"What?"

"I said, out. Take this omega with you. I know why you are supporting her. You yourself is an omega and you want to save her, right? Just how much have you changed huh?! You used to be heartless. When you started to care for people huh?" And my widen in horror at his words.

Everything fell silent after that. I can feel juha's gaze on me, while me and jungkook kept staring into each other eyes.

"H-hyung, what are you s-"

"Out, hoseok. I do not want to see your face or anyone's face. If you want to take her side, then do whatever you want. But listen, from now, you are not allowed to enter in my chamber, neither I want to see your face ever in my life again. Now, get out of my chamber." And his words broke my heart in countless pieces.

"Hyung, why are you saying like this? I know you are in pain, but you cannot do t-" I gasped when he held on my arm, and started to drag me towards the door with him.

He threw me out of his chamber, followed by juha, and glared at me with his red tear filled eyes.

"LISTEN! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO STEP IN MY CHAMBER FROM NOW! IF I SAW ANYONE ROAMING AROUND THESE GATES, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SUN OF THE NEXT DAY!" he growled in anger at all the servants and guards.

"H-" before I could say anything, the door got closed. A tear finally escaped my eye, as I turned my gaze down, remembering the words which he just said moments ago to me in anger.

"P-prince, I apologise. B-because of me, y-you got into the fight with your b-brother." Juha said, and I immediately wiped my tears away.

"It is fine. He is just angry. I will talk to him when he will be in his right senses once again. And, forget what you heard in there." I said, but I frowned when I saw two guards approaching juha.

"What are you doing?"

"These are the orders from the majesty. Until the investigation is going on, Kang juha have to stay in dungeon." He said, and I again just stared at him in disbelief.