ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤

ابدأ من البداية

"Me and appa, were talking about your strategy of going to the west side of Dreamweaver forest." She said, and my smile slowly dropped.

"Eomma, we have to go there to find the books to gain our powers. If we did not, the-"

"First listen to me, honey." She said, making me fell silent and mumbled a quiet apology.

"Your appa agree to your this strategy, and he has given the permission to leave for Tartarus, but-" she stopped, making me start to move my foot anxiously.

"But you cannot leave now." She said, and I frowned deeply.

"But why?"

"Taehyung's birthday is in the end of this year. He will be twenty this year, and will become a complete and mature alpha. When he will be twenty and will be given bath by the water of magical pond, his alpha powers will increase, and he will be much stronger than now." She said, and I hummed in response.

"That is why, your appa said, you and taehyung can only go there after taehyung's birthday. But-"

"But? What eomma?" Asked hoseok. The queen thought for some moments, then a soft sigh left her lips.

"But once you will be back all safe here, you have to marry taehyung within some days." And my eyes widen.

"What!!?" I nearly shouted, as I was not expecting this.

"We will reveal your true identity once you will be back, and then you will be married to taehyung. It is because once you will go there, then the earth dragon will surely come for you and this reign, he will understand that jiho is surely hiding something. So to protect this reign, specially you hoseok, you both have to marry with each other, claim the throne and your crowns and claim your powers of dragon, so that the earth dragon could not do anything." She said, and I thought for some moments.

"And, how you are so sure that earth dragon would not come once we will be married?"

"The earth dragon is behind you and the throne. On your wedding night, after gaining your dragon powers, when taehyung will knot you, your powers will increase by hundred times. Once taehyung and you will be married and you will be knotted by him, earth dragon would not be having any reason to come here. We will win, and he will lose." She said. I turned my gaze down, thinking about this strategy, then turned my gaze to he mirror.

"Hobi." She said.

My eyes widen a little, when she placed her crown slowly on the top of my head, then placed her hands on my shoulders, and stared at my reflection.

(The crown)

"One day, you have to become the queen of this reign and rule over this place with your mate. I know this is a little too early for you, but things has turned in such a way, that we have no choice." She said, and I listened to her in silence.