ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢

ابدأ من البداية

Flashback of 7000 years ago, after the death of jungkook

For some moments, yoongi kept staring at them, with three rings in his hand, the rings, in which the soul of fire, air, and water dragons are trapped.

"Whatever happened to you, was wrong." He mumbled, gently caressing the head of the two dead lovers, with gloom in his own orbs.

Then, his eyes fell on the glass piece which was stabbed in jimin's navel.

He stared at it for a moment, then moved his hand there, and pulled it out from there, making blood spill out from his abdomen.

Holding on the glass piece, he closed his eyes, mumbled some incoherent words, and then opened them, only to see, a beautiful, blue moon dagger resting in his hand, which he just created with the energy of today's blue moon.

Standing from his place, he looked around himself, only to find small beautiful magical plants has started to grow there, perhaps, because of the magic of the magical pond, which was formed by the water dragon's tears.

"I cannot break the curses, but-" he mumbled, and let out a soft sigh.

"After seven thousand years, when the blue moon will appear once again after today and wherever its first ray will fall on earth, the strongest wolf will born. The wolf will be having the unnatural and unexplainable powers in him, and just after him, after two years, on the blue moon night, will born his mate, the pure blood omega, and only these two, will be able to step here, in this magical pond, to-" he said, and threw the rings of fire and air dragon high in sky, which on their own, disappeared somewhere in that place, hiding themselves from the eyes of the evils of this world.

"To find these rings, to get your real souls back."

"The first pure breed alpha, who would born would be the reincarnation of Earth dragon on the night of the first blue moon too. It will be because-" he mumbled, then stopped for a moment.

"Because you have to kill him taehyung. He will have to born as pure breed because of his earth dragon soul. He will have to born before you so that you would learn about his weakness, so that you will know who the real evil is, so that you could hide from him until you find these rings of yours and your lover, and mate her with the soul of your dragons, so that you could kill him, take your revenge, and finally turn him into a good person with pure intentions." Yoongi said, finally completing his Blessing for him. And then, he turned his gaze towards the blue moon dagger in his hand.

Opening a small compartment on its handle, he hid the water dragon's ring inside of that, and then, placed the dagger on in the lap of jimin.

"You will be having the slight memories of this life, jimin, because after me, you are the one who is closest to Luna. You will protect this ring of your lover, and give it to him in your next life." he stopped, as he stared sadly at the two lovers in front of him.

flashback ends

"So, when taehyung born, it was the first blue moon after seven thousand years, and, as yoongi was chaeyoung's son, having the memories of past life, he told us that how the first born pure breed would be the reincarnation of Earth dragon, and that is why, we all thought that taehyung had born to take his revenge, and then, that happened-" Jiho said, getting silent, as yoongi decided to continue the further.

"Just after two years, on the night of blue moon, hoseok born, proving the words of my previous life true. You born as a pure breed omega."

Flashback