Chapter Forty- Seven | Honeymoon Part One

Killian and I were on the plane only an hour left until we arrived in Fiji, Killian chose the Honeymoon resort so I didn't stress and I couldn't wait to be in that bedroom and relax, the plane ride was just annoying, I couldn't get comfortable. Especially when our baby keeps moving positions, my back has been in agony for weeks and I can't get comfortable.

I looked to see Killian reading a newspaper and my intrusive thoughts kicked in I placed my feet on his lap, he didn't say anything but instantly started to massage my feet whilst he was reading, I smiled as he knew me too well.

I laid back and tried to relax, I couldn't wait for our baby boy to be born, only 4 months left, and it shocks me to think that my pregnancy has gone over so damn fast.

~

An hour went by and we finally made it to the hotel we already unpacked our bags but I decided to take a nap since of was jet lag and such an exhausting flight.

I could feel Killian touch my leg as he gently rubbed it and spoke quietly "Alessia love, you've slept for 2 hours," my eyes flickered open, he leaned down and kissed my neck as he stroked my hair softly, I looked at him and rubbed his jaw "You need to shave," I smiled as he chuckled softly and continued to kiss my neck.

I started to laugh "You're ticking my neck," he smiled as he pressed his lips against my neck and then to my chin before he planted a kiss onto my lips, I kissed him back softly but deeply, his hand gripped onto my thigh as we kept kissing, we both knew what was going to happen and for once, I wasn't ashamed with it.

He leaned down and removed my panties, he moved himself down between my legs as he pressed his lips against my inner thigh. Slowly Killian leaned forward and took my swollen clit into his mouth, sucking gently. His tongue circled gently sending shocks of pleasure straight to my core.

My hands moved into his hand as I gripped gently whilst moaning with pleasure, he muttered against my clit "Let me take care of you, baby," he continued to suck on my clit softly. His free hand slipped down between my legs, finding my entrance still slick with our combined fluids. He pressed a finger against my opening, circling gently as he waited for me to relax.

My body started to relax as the pleasure he was giving me made my body get closer to an orgasm as I moaned louder. He pushed his finger inside of me filling me up one knuckle at a time. He leaned forward, his mouth still sucking on my clit as he slowly pushed another finger inside of me.

His fingers pushed deeper inside of me as he found my sensitive G-spot, Killian increased the intensity of his assault. His fingers pressed forming against my G-spot as he continued to stimulate my clit. I moaned louder as my head hung back I grabbed onto his head and my legs slowly widened.

My body tensed under his ministrations, Killian began to put more pressure onto my G-spot, he placed my leg over his shoulder as he leaned over me as started to put more weight onto my body, I wave of pleasure flashed over my body, as my orgasm hit as fluids of my cum squirted out, I moaned even louder, he was smirking as his lips planted onto mine.

He pulled out his fingers and sucked on them, the taste of my essence mixed with his arousal only fuelled Killian's lust. He moved his fingers back to my swollen clit, he rubbed along my folds before he pushed his fingers back inside softly thrusting in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

He pulled out his fingers once again, he sat on the bed as I moved up and gently straddled over his lap, I pushed his cock inside of my mound while moaning, my teeth grazed against my lips, I leaned my head back, a groan escapes his mouth.

With a low growl, Killian thrust upwards, meeting my downward motion with his own. Our hips slammed together, and the sensation of our skin against our skin was intense, he cupped my face, and his thumb trailed against my jaw "Look at me," he said with a hoarse tone.

I looked into his eyes with desire as I was moaning loudly, "That's it," he grunted, his hand moving back towards my jaw to grip the back of my neck, holding me in place for his hips "Take it all," he grunted as he felt the same pleasure I was experiencing. His cock throbbed inside of me, demanding release as we found a rhythm together.

He continued to groan, his fingers digging into my hips as he took control of the movement. His thrusts became harder, deeper each one pushing me further towards the edge of pleasure and pain.

I rest my head onto his shoulder, as he took control holding my body in place whilst his cock was pounding into my walls, his tip caressed my G-spot as I moaned louder.

As he knew I was about to cum, Killian picked up the pace, his hips slamming against mine in a frenzy. His free hand gripped the back of my thigh, holding me tight as his cock pumped inside of me. I moaned incredibly louder feeling his dominance towards me made me go over the edge as my orgasm became clear enough to the both of us.

With a powerful groan, Killian felt his release building inside of him. His hips bucked up, pushing his cock as deep as inside of me until he filled me up with his cum.