Chapter Sixteen | Desires

I stepped into the Embassy and there stood Flores, his head was hung low, and a puff of smoke was by his side the whole time. I walked over to him, as he was alerted by my presence. "What do I owe you the pleasure, Raven?" he asked with a hint of seduction.

"We both know why I am here," I spoke up, his face lightened up, and he motioned me to his office, "Ladies first," he spoke harshly.

I walked into his office, and he followed me in closing the door gently behind me before locking it, he closed the blinds, and our eyes darted with each other, he tapped out his cigarette in the ashtray before he walked closer to me, I leaned against his desk, looking at him with complete desire. 

His hands held onto my hips, our eyes were locked, I glanced down at his lips then back at his eyes, and we kissed. It was passionate. His arm moved around onto my back pulling me closer to his clutch, my hand was on his cheek as we kept kissing, our tongues were tangled, he lifted me onto his desk, pushing his files to one side.

I looked at him, I pressed my heel against his chest to push him onto his knees, as he did. He moved closer to my legs, I pulled up my dress, revealing my stockings, and his tongue travelled from my knee to my inner thigh, his head was down, however, his eyes were looking up at me. I leaned my head back, he sucked on his fingers before pulling my folds apart, his finger delicately rubbed over my clit, teasingly.

I softly let out a moan, my body was throbbing, and I had a desire for sex. He moved my thighs out wider, before using his tongue over my sensitive spots making it harder to be such a tease. I moved my right hand to his head pushing his head into my pussy feeling his tongue pressed against me, and enlightened me. It was a craving. 

His tongue began to get more violent, I moaned louder, my teeth were gritting against my bottom lip, it was a pleasure. He made it feel that I needed it, and I did. I heard unbuckling his belt was on the marble floor, he stood up revealing his cock to my exposed pussy, and he drooled his saliva onto his cock, he teased my folds with his tip knowing how much it was a tease, I laid back on the desk, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulled him in, making his cock enter my pussy. 

I moaned louder, and so did he, he leaned down, and I unbuttoned his shirt, we were now skin-to-skin, and our faces were barely apart as we made out, he grabbed onto my hips rubbing them as he thrusted inside of me, I moaned into our kiss, one of his hands was on my hip when his right hand were behind my head, tangling through my hair as we kept kissing. 

I felt myself getting closer to ecstasy already, he knew I was, his right hand moved down to my neck as he looked into my eyes, I kept moaning louder as he slowed down on purpose I knew what he was doing, he was teasing our whole interaction, I looked at him in the eyes, a smirk appeared on his face, before he started to thrust harder into me, I rolled my eyes back as my legs were still wrapped around his waist, I grabbed onto his right arm that was still grabbing onto my neck as I moaned even louder feeling the complete pleasure, he pulled out of me. 

He flipped me around as I was laid on my stomach on the desk, he moved my body into a position that was comfortable for both of us, and he moved back down onto his knees before he started to lick my pussy from behind, licking the juices, I bit my lip, my orgasms were getting closer each time.  

He jolted back up, he pushed his cock back into my entrance before thrusting harder with each stroke, he wrapped his hand around my hair pulling my head back, and I grabbed the desk tighter while I was moaning in pleasure. His groans were getting stronger, he leaned down kissing my bare back, biting on it slightly. He continued to thrust into me rougher, he grabbed the back of my neck pulling me up to his chest, as his hip movements were closer to him reaching the climax. 

The strokes were short but hard, my walls were tightening around his cock making it harder for him to not finish sooner, I kept moaning as he wrapped his arm around my chest holding me into a position where it was difficult to not reach the end. 

His head was tucked into my neck, and his warm breath on my skin gave me goosebumps as he kept doing faster strokes, and his groans got louder "Fuck," he groaned out as I felt him cumming inside of me, he bit down onto my shoulder as he was still inside of me, him and I was breathless. 

~

We were both sitting in his office, smoking. I looked at him "What do you have planned for future partnership?" I asked him inhaling the drag.

"You will see Raven, don't you worry," he spoke with a stern voice, as his head tilted my way. I looked at him "You won't turn on my back, right?" I asked.

"No," he responded.

"Good, at least we both know our places with this deal," I spoke.

He nodded, and I continued to watch him. But he never said a word back, he just sat drinking his rum and smoked almost every cigarette in the pack.