Chapter Forty- Five | Home

A few days later, we arrived back in Mexico and after finding out I was pregnant we decided not to tell my parents we wanted to make a special, so Georgia and I made a little box with a newborn onesie, pregnancy test and time when the baby was due.

I walked out of the shower with the towel wrapped around my body, Killian was lying on the bed with just boxers on reading the newspaper, I walked over to the bed "You are looking like an old man, but it's hot," I smiled as he chuckled.

"I'm a little bit nervous about today," he said with a nervous laugh, I sat on the bed as he sat up behind me kissing my shoulder gently "My parents will be happy, my Dad was crying when he found out Grace was pregnant," I said with a smile.

"Your Dad still scares me," he said with a laugh, I tilted my head "He loves you or he wouldn't give you permission to propose to me," I spoke softly as shivers went down my spine from his kisses.

He placed a hand on my stomach and smiled then kissed my earlobe then onto my neck, goosebumps covered my body, I looked at him and sighed "You will make me turned on," I said gently, and he chuckled between kissing my neck.

His hand brushed against my inner thigh as he placed gentle kisses along my shoulder, he moved the towel up as his fingers brushed against my mound, he spat on his fingers moving them back down onto my clit as he rubbed gently, I soft moan came from my mouth.

He slides a finger inside of me, I gasp from the sensation, his head tilted to watch as my back arched from the sudden touches, he slowly starts working his finger in and out and a loud moan escapes my lips.

He planted his lips against my ear and he kissed my earlobe again as his fingers worked inside of me slowly, he slipped another finger inside, stretching me, and I kept moaning louder. His other hand reaches to let loose of the towel that is secluding my body, the towel drops to my waist as he moves his hand to fiddle with my nipples.

I moved my legs wider as I kept moaning louder, he mutters phrases into my ear which turns me on more, kissing my neck more as his fingers thrust faster, I can feel him growing harder against my leg "Fuck," he muttered with a hoarse voice.

I felt myself getting closer to ecstasy as his arm pressed against my breasts holding me in place as his finger movements were going deeper but faster inside of me. He removed his fingers before sucking on them.

With a groan, he lifted my body onto his lap, I sat on barely touching him as I felt his length grow harder against my mound, he took out his cock and pushed it into my mound as I cried out in pleasure, he slammed his length fully inside as he grabbed onto my hips and started to pound into me, I placed my hands onto his chest as groans escaped his lips.

Killian rolled his eyes back in pleasure as he felt my tightness surrounding him. He picked up the speed and slammed into me harder and deeper as moans filled the room. His hands grip my waist tighter. Killian's breath hitched as his eyes looked down at my breasts bouncing with each powerful thrust.

His eyes darkened with desire and he leans down, capturing one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking hard as he continues to pound into me.

"I'm close," I moaned louder as everything was coming close to climax, I felt my walls tightening around him as he groaned with me. His free hand slides down between my legs, finding my clit. He starts to rub it gently, teasing me and driving me to the edge of pleasure as my orgasm begins.

Killian throws his head back and lets out a primal groan, he continues to pump into me. Finally, with a cry of pure release, he lets himself go and filled me up with his cum. His hips buckled up, pushing even deeper into me as he reached his climax, emptying himself into me.

He groaned in satisfaction as he came, his cum filling me up completely, his lips planted onto my chin as he kept groaning, his hands were tightened on my waist as his breathing was finally slowing down.

~

Hours later, we were at my parent's place we already had lunch there and we were sitting in the backyard, just talking about Scotland as I decided it was a perfect time, I could feel Killian hand on my thigh tightening as he was incredibly nervous.

"Killian and I got you both something from Scotland," I said with a smile my parents were both shocked as I picked up the present and placed it gently onto the table, they both made a mimicking face, I laughed "Yeah yeah didn't believe me until now," I said gently as I sat down back on my seat, I felt my breathing getting tighter as I watched them slowly open the box.

My Mom immediately was in shock "Really?" Her eyes widened as my Dad burst into tears as he held the little onesie in his hands, he got up and came around to my side of the table and hugged me tightly, I felt myself getting emotional as he kept hugging me, my Mom hugged Killian as my Dad kissed my head "I can't believe it," he said with a smile of pure joy as he kept hugging me.

He let go and went to hug Killian as my Mom hugged me "Congratulations to the both of you," she wiped her tears then kissed my head as I wiped my tears.