Chapter Ten | Gunfire

Daniel walked up to him "Are you okay?" he asked Blaine as Blaine just smirked. "Alessia how do you know him?" he asked as I exhaled "When I left Mexico for a week, I went to Ireland and I met up with Blaine to talk about business," I smiled.

"So you two fucked?" he asked.

Me and Blaine looked at each other and back at Daniel "You know what, shush," I said as Mr. Castillo walked past us, and Daniel nudged me.

"Oh fuck this," I grabbed my gun as I walked up to the man as smacked him across the head with the gun, Blaine walked over with Daniel and picked him up as we made it to the roof-top, "Daniel, you need to do this job, Dad will know I've done it because he knows how I kill, you need to do this before he wakes up,".

"I can't shoot him like this," Daniel spoke as Blaine looked at him.

"You can't just shoot him?" Blaine questioned him.

"No because I'm a sniper he needed to be down there where your stupid self took the bullet instead," Daniel spoke back as I exhaled letting them argue.

Castillo started to wake up as he pushed me over the side of the roof as he grabbed Blaine punching him as Daniel was trying to pick up the gun, I was hanging over the edge holding onto the roof as my legs were just dangling, "Alessia?!" Blaine spoke as he leaned over to see me hanging off he grabbed my arm pulling me up towards him, Castillo grabbed Daniel pushing him into Blaine making Blaine lose his balance, and he ended up letting go of my arm as I groaned hitting my body onto the building.

"Daniel fucking shoot it!" I yelled as I was holding onto the roof tightly trying to find a hole to put my foot into.

"I'm trying here if smart ass can move," he talked about Blaine, as Blaine was standing up when Daniel ended up shooting Blaine again "Fuck-" Blaine groaned as he was shot in his other arm "Daniel!" I yelled at him as Blaine pulled the bullet out of his arm. "That wasn't even my fault," Daniel yelled back as he reloads the gun I climbed myself up, and Blaine grabbed my arm, and I was covered in his blood, Castillo grabbed Daniel putting the gun to his head "Nice try, Raven," Castillo spoke as I glared at him.

I looked at Castillo as I smirked, as a bullet hit Castillo's head making him fall on top of Daniel I looked at the other building to see my Dad holding the sniper in his hand as I knew what was about to go down, I turned to see a big group of men coming outside the club as Blaine looked at me then back at Daniel.

"Get up, idiot," Blaine's thick Irish accent came in as he pulled Daniel up, I and Blaine climbed down the roof-top as I pulled out my gun as I smirked "Esto va a ser divertido," Daniel hurried back to our Dad to explain the situation as my Dad talked into the earpiece "Have you got this Raven?"

I tapped the earpiece as I spoke "Si,".

I nodded to Blaine as he stood back allowing me to take everyone on, the men tried to grab me, and I moved behind them smoothly, grabbing out my knife and stabbing it into their necks, groaning, blood everywhere. I grabbed my knife out of their necks and pushed them to Blaine throwing him the knife as he grabbed it back the tip of the knife as he slit their throats, their bodies were laying there, I and Blaine were covered in blood as I placed the black feathers on their bodies.

He smirked as his gun wounds were bleeding out but he didn't care, he brought me to his car and drove away "Well, that was something," he spoke as we were still covered in everyone's blood. I looked at him "Daniel didn't mean to shoot you, his aim isn't that bad," I looked at him.

"I know," two words came out of his mouth as he continued to drive, the whole drive began silent, and he made it onto the highway, still silent not even the radio was on. He moved his hand to my thigh, moving my panties to the side, his middle finger moved into my mound as I bit my lip, moving my legs wider for him, I watched out of the window as I kept my moans quiet, he took his finger out then sucked on it before moving it back inside my mound.

I began to get flustered as he moved his finger deeper inside of me, with one hand on the steering wheel, he kept his eye on the road, as he noticed a bit where he could pull off, he stopped the engine and got out before coming to my side of the car, as he pulled me out and picked me up, putting me on the hood of the car.

He stood between my legs, pulling my thong off my body down to my ankles, he pulled his cock out of his pants making it fully exposed to me and everyone else around and he didn't care, neither did I. He pushed his cock inside of me without a warning as he pulled on my blazer as he pressed my body against his, I moaned louder as my legs were wrapped around his waist, he grabbed onto my waist thrusting into me slowly but deep rhythm.

I bit my lip as I watched his fully exposed cock slide inside of me, I leaned my head back moving my hands to his back and digging my nails into it, he moved his face to my neck kissing and licking it as his mouth was pressed onto my neck, hearing his moaning, he was pleasured so easily by me.

I moaned as I mumbled, "I missed you..." he continued thrusting inside of me as he grabbed the back of my neck making me look at him "I've missed you too, baby," he moaned the words out. His pace quickened up as we both felt closer to climax, my walls tightened around his cock as I felt my orgasm coming closer until I moaned louder looking straight into his eyes whilst having my orgasm.

He did one last thrust inside of me before I could feel his warm cum inside of me and dripping out from my folds onto the hood of the car, I smirked as we both were flustered.

~ Flores POV ~

I was driving past when I saw a car on the side of the highway I slowed down to see it was Alessia and the Irish fella, I chuckled as I took out my camera and took pictures of them "Wrong move, Raven," I spoke to myself.

I continued to drive on as I got to the station and I put the USB stick into the printer, making sure those photos got printed out, I put them in an envelope, and I yelled for a cop "Could you mail this to Alessia Raven for me?" I asked as he nodded taking the envelope.

I smirked as I walked over to my desk, as I looked at the picture of Alessia, before putting it down, looking at the bulge in my pants, I sighed.