Chapter Thirty- Three | Arrests

A week later, I was outside in the backyard having drinks with Daniel, I smiled as we had a fire by the fire pit, it was all fun and laughs "Should we do a line?" Daniel asked, I smirked "Yeah, why not," he brought out a small packet, and after a few minutes we felt it kick in and we both burst into hysterical laughter.

- Flores POV -

I was sitting in my office looking through files, I looked up to see people standing up, I walked out of my office "What is going on?" I said loudly. 

Until I saw my boss "Shit," I muttered to myself, looking up to see him walking over to me "We need a talk Agent Flores," he spoke with a stern look, I nodded as we walked into my office. We all sat down, I looked at him "What can I do for you?" I said with a grin. 

"I got feedback from your colleagues last week, you dropped the Raven case? After years of collecting information, we find out that you burned every case file about them, Killian you will be escorted from your office this afternoon," he said standing up and fixing his blazer.

I rubbed my brow and looked at him "So you had someone watching my leadership in the team, Alessia Raven almost died from my actions that's why I put a stop to this case," I raised my voice.

"You have by the end of the day to leave if not you will be escorted," he said leaving. I exhaled flinging a file across my office. 

~

- Alessia's POV -

Daniel, our Dad and I were sitting in the backyard having a few drinks when we heard running to the back yard "On the floor now! Hands on your head!" a police officer pointed a gun at us, our Dad immediately told me and Daniel to get down and don't cause any drama, multiple cops came behind us putting handcuffs on us, I thought deeply if Killian did this. Did he really set me up?

 ~

We made it into the station, we all got our fingerprints done and mugshots and we stood side by side as the man came in with a smirk throwing in Elliott, our Dad pulled Elliott to him "You okay?" he asked, Elliott just nodded. 

"Look at these fucking killers," the cop said, I looked at him "Who the fuck you?" I asked with no emotion.

"Oh yes, let me introduce myself I am the Ambassador, you may know me, Nick," he chuckles, I could see my Dad's body tensing, I looked at the Ambassador "We haven't done anything wrong," I spoke.

"You haven't done anything wrong?" he laughs, "Over the past 30 years the Ravens have put Mexico City in great danger through their selfless acts, killing innocent people in the making," he said putting a toothpick in his mouth. 

"We protect our country from men like you," I snapped at him, he started to laugh "Men like me?" he repeated.

~

We stood in the room for an hour, deep down I was still thinking if Killian set me up when the Ambassador spoke up "By the way, Alessia. Your little boyfriend has been fired," he said, my head went up knowing that he didn't do any of this however this Ambassador was getting on my nerves. 

I didn't care about anything, I walked up to him no one was going to stop me I grabbed his neck and dug my nails into his face he was bleeding, and his blood was on my nails, I sucked my nails clean, I spoke with a seductive tone "Mm, man blood~" he knocked me down to the ground and kicked me in the gut. 

My Dad immediately went over to him, gripping him off me, he started to punch him aggressively and no officers stopped him, I held my stomach in pain as both of my brothers helped me up, our Dad continued punching the Ambassador repeatedly his restless body was gone in minutes, my siblings and I looked at our Dad brutally killing this man, our eyes set with desire. 

Our Dad looked at us and then looked at the man with his face completely ruined, he stood up with his fist covered in thick blood, I went over to him and hugged him tightly, he kissed the top of my head. 

~

It was around 9 pm and I walked up to Killian's home, I knocked on the door as he opened it, I hugged him tightly, he held me in his grasp then moved his hands to my head and kissed me gently, he then moved his hand to my stomach, we didn't say any words to each other but we showed it with affection.

Later on, we were lying on his bed I looked at him "You have your job back, my Dad got it back," I spoke softly. 

His face lit up before he spoke "Thank you," he rubbed my cheek with his thumb gently before planting a kiss on my lips, we continued kissing and I moved onto his lap as it started into a makeout session then more.