Chapter Thirty- Six | Punishment

- Alessia POV -

Days later, I woke up in a place I had no clue where it was, I heard a faint voice beside me "Alessia,".

My eyes were groggy I could barely see, I tried to move my hands but they were chained up, I blinked a few times, and I turned my head to see Daniel next to me "What- what happened?" I spoke with slight concern.

"I-I don't know, all I remember is walking in town then blacking out," he said, I turned my head to see my Dad and Elliott "Dad?" I said looking at him.

He was still knocked out, I turned my head to Daniel "Do you know why we are here? Or what is even this place?" I asked him but he just shook his head.

The door opened to a person who walked in with a smug smile on his face, I realised who the man was, and I gulped. He pushed Blaine in the room and tied him up to the chair, I looked at Blaine then back at the man "If you're after me why are you going after my family?" I looked at him.

He walked over and placed the gun under my chin as he gripped his hand in my hair, he moved his face closer to mine "You killed my brother, that means I can kill all of your family around you or I can kill you. Pick," he said, I looked him in the eyes "Me," I said sharply.

Daniel yelled at the man as he slapped Daniel across the face with the gun, I tried to move my legs but they were chained up, Blaine tried getting up but he couldn't.

"Very well, you're a smart girl," he took off the cuffs and chains before he pulled me up, everyone was yelling at the man, my Dad and Elliott were woken up by the yelling, they were confused at first, the man walked over to my dad and smirked "Ready to see your little girl die?" He said, my Dad tried to get up but he couldn't either.

I grabbed the chains from the floor and smacked them off the man, wrapping the chains around his neck, he pushed me against the wall, I dropped the chains, and he pushed me down, standing on my back, I yelled but he knelt putting his force on me as he took out a needle, moved my shirt up, I could hear my family yelling.

I tried to get loose but I couldn't, I could hear his haunting chuckle which put goosebumps over my body, he injected the sedation into my spine making my body go limp and numb, I looked up to see my Dad trying to get up so was Blaine. My eyes were groggy, I could barely communicate.

I could sense the anger in the room, my eyes could barely stay open but I tried to fight it, I was stronger. The man walked over to my family chuckling, I started to move fighting the urge to sleep, my body was falling to the ground. I saw a machine gun on the side of the room. I saw the guy coming closer to Daniel with the gun, my instants kicked in.

I started to stand up but my legs were numb so I kept falling, I grabbed the chains and slapped them against the back of his legs making him scream in agony "You little bitch!" He turned around, I fell to the ground still trying to fight the urge of not falling asleep.

He limped over to me, I got up eventually trying to get balance, before hitting him with the chains, I grabbed the machine gun, and he grabbed my legs pulling me back to the ground, I could hear Daniel and Elliott rooting for me, on the other hand, I heard Blaine and my Dad rattling the chains to escape.

I groaned as I dropped the gun, he pulled my body to him, and he straddled over me, putting his hands on my neck to strangle me, I reached back and grabbed the machine gun before pulling the trigger, blood splattered over my face, over the walls as his head was caved in, he fell on top of me, I put the gun down and took the keys out of his pocket before unlocking Daniel's chains then handing him the keys to do everyone else's.

I lay on the floor and ended up passing out from the sedation.

~

Hours later, I woke up in my room with Killian beside me, I snuggled into his side, and he gently rubbed my arm as he held me close to him. It was quiet, he didn't know I was fully awake, a knock on my room door as my parents walked inside with a tray of food and juice for myself and Killian. Killian sat up, I rubbed my eyes as my Dad sat on the bed and rubbed my hair gently "Blaine told me what happened, what you two did. One I'm proud but secondly you do not do anything like that without informing me first," he said sternly.

Eventually, he hugged me and kissed my forehead. I nodded but was confused by the situation "Are you okay? How's Daniel with his face?" I was more worried about everyone else than myself, he smiled sweetly as he kept rubbing my hair "Everyone is okay, they're more worried about you," he said calmly.

I looked at him "How did he find Blaine?" I asked confusingly.

"He had the same treatment as well, we were all knocked out. But I'm a bit mad about something," he said, as he pulled my body up to rest up against the pillows.

"Mad about what?" I asked, Killian held my hand and rubbed it gently.

"You wanted your life taken before anyone else's in that room, never again. And I mean never make that decision again," he said sternly.

I didn't say a word until I said something "We were caught in a fire which I made Dad, but we made it out alive, and I will do anything to protect the people I love, I know what I'm capable of, no one can kill me. The only person that can kill me is myself," I said, my Mom smirked at my comment.