Chapter Thirty | Distraction

Days later, I walked into the warehouse, it was crowded with our new deliveries of supplies, I nosey through the boxes took out a machine gun, and looked at it. It was a beautiful piece of machinery, I was quite jealous of whoever got to use this beauty. I gently put it down and looked in the other boxes to see packages of drugs.

I closed the boxes immediately when I heard my Dad's voice, I walked over "Those weapons in those boxes look insanely impressive," I said, he laughed "They're getting transported over to India tonight," he replied.

"India?" I was impressed.

"Yes we got a big deal, and I need your help with something," he said.

"And that is?"

"I need you to head down to the Embassy and stop anything that's happening with the Agents I do not need your boyfriend stopping this opportunity tonight, it's a big deal for our family and I do not want him getting involved," he said putting on his jacket.

"I'm on it, he won't be involved, Dad?" I looked at him.

"Yes, baby?"

"Why don't you accept Killian?" I looked at him.

"I don't trust him, not yet. He needs to prove he can be trusted, he almost killed you and I wouldn't be able to move on from that, he's allowed around the house but guarantee I will tell you he doesn't have my permission for anything anytime soon," he explained as I nodded.

I understood where he came from by it because Killian and I both know that situation was his fault, and my Dad was just protecting his child and somehow I liked it. I walked out of the warehouse and went straight to my car, I saw Elliott pull up in his car with Luna, I smiled and walked over to the car where Elliott winded down the car window so I could see Luna "Hey baby," I said with a smile, she was quite shy and didn't want to talk. 

"What's up with this little one?" I asked Elliott.

He sighed and turned to look at me "She's just having a bad day," he replied as I turned to give my full attention to Luna "I feel you, baby," I reached my hand in the car to rub her tiny fingers. "Where's Dad?" he asked.

"He's inside, there's a big deal happening so he's quite busy," I replied.

"Why are you out here then?" he commented.

"Uh Dad asked me to head down to the Embassy to distract Killian," I looked at Elliott as he nodded knowing what our Dad really meant. Elliott began to talk "He will accept Flores one day, it just takes time," he said, I nodded "Yeah, I know why he won't accept right now," I replied.

"Do you really know?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

He waited for me to continue "I know because one day I will understand why as a parent not saying I am pregnant I am saying for the future, Dad is just trying to protect me," I explained.

He nodded reassuringly knowing I was correct about the statement "Look I better get going or I will be late, and this weekend I can babysit Luna," I suggested.

"Of course," Elliott said as I blew kisses to Luna before returning to my car.

~

I walked into the Embassy, looking around for Killian, I turned to see him in his office, I slightly smiled walking to his office and knocking on the door "What?" he said not realising it was me. 

"You seem stressed," I recalled, he looked up immediately before apologising about the tone of his voice, I closed the door and walked over to him, moving my nails along his shoulders before leaning behind him as my head rested against his shoulder before placing soft kisses along his neck, I could see his lips curling up in a smile before he took my hand placing it towards his mouth before kissing the back of my hand gently. 

I broke the silence as I decided to talk about why I came here "I knew it wasn't just a nice gesture," Killian said whilst I bit the inside of my mouth knowing how much his sharp responses annoyed me. "Look tonight, I need no one going to the deportation tonight, no agents, no officers you're the boss you have full control tonight, I need you to tell them not to go anywhere in the South tonight," I looked at him before sitting down on his lap.

He didn't say a word, he sat there with his chin on my shoulder continuing to write on his files, I sat there waiting for his response until he said something "Only if you can help me destress," he said softly kissing my shoulder.

I bit my lip, before a smile appeared on my face "Deal," before he had a chance to answer, my body slipped between his legs underneath the desk, and my hand rubbed over his trousers feeling his hard stiffened bulge in his pants, I unzipped his pants as the tip of his cock revealed above his underwear, I moved down his underwear exposing his cock. 

I moved my face closer before moving my lips around the tip of his cock, he let out a small groan before I wrapped my left hand around his girth feeling how tense he was, my tongue swirled around his tip before moving his cock further into my mouth.

- Flores POV -

I felt her tongue wrapping around my girth, I exhaled from pleasure as I leaned my head back from my seat, my body was tensed up, I moved my hand underneath my desk, moving her hair from her face, getting the strands of her hair away from her mouth, whilst I groaned in pleasure the sounds she was making were turning me on more than it should, it was messy, I leaned forward in my seat, making my 7-inch cock go down her throat, I could hear her gagging, I made her hold it down her throat before I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

I smacked my cock on her tongue before I pushed my cock back down into her mouth, her eyes were red, her face was sweaty, and her chin was covered in her saliva making it more sloppy for the both of us. 

My office door opened to see a colleague walk in, I allowed Alessia to continue as she made it more quieter, I looked at my colleague "What can I do for you, Garcia?" I looked up and tried not to be unprofessional.

"I was wondering if we had any more work tonight?" he asked.  

I thought about Alessia, I looked at him "No tell everyone to have an early night tonight, I have it covered from here," I said as I moved my hand back underneath the desk, holding Alessia's hair back from her face, I could see Garcia was clearly happy with the early night, he exited my office telling everyone, I could see everyone was leaving. 

I moved my seat back from the desk giving Alessia more room "Baby, I'm going to cum," I groaned holding her hair back in a ponytail, I pulled my cock out from her mouth before she looked up at me, and rubbed my cock faster before ejaculating onto her face, trying not to make it messy, I leaned my head back groaning louder in pleasure, I could feel her lips around my tip sucking the extra cum droplets out, my hands were covered in my load, she licked my fingers clean, swallowing everything.