Chapter Twenty- Six | Poison

The following morning, I woke up in intense agony, my body was in pain, and my head was leaning off the bed next to the bucket, I felt sick. A knock at my door before someone entered, it was my Dad, he walked over to my bed and sat on the bed, moving my hair out from my face, I looked at him "That restaurant shouldn't be opened," I said with a weak tone "We are closing it down baby," he said with a gentle tone, then he laid down next to me, I moved closer to him, putting my head on his chest. 

Slowly he rubbed my back, I was sweating feeling incredibly oblivious to my whereabouts, I groaned feeling not great, my Dad just stayed quiet keeping me close to him, until I ended up falling back to sleep. And he didn't leave, he stayed with me. 

A bit later, I woke up to Elliott and our Dad speaking "On the way back here Elliott could you grab some stuff for the mall, your Mom has a list down, I can't go anywhere right now due to Alessia being unwell, and your Mom is at work for god knows how long," our Dad spoke as I kept my eyes closed pretending I was sleeping. 

"Yeah, I will after work, if that's okay?" he asked.

"Definitely, I would ask Georgia or the twins but you know what they're like wouldn't bring home the change," our Dad spoke quietly.

Elliott nodded.

- Flores POV -

Sitting in my office, filling out paperwork Elliott comes to my office "What is it, Raven?" I said still looking at my papers. "I need to leave earlier today," he replied.

"Why's that?" I glanced up at him.

"Alessia isn't herself, I need to pick up things from the mall," he said, I thought about it "If you need to go home now, head home," I said with a slightly sincere tone. 

"You sure?" he looks at me.

"Yes, Sam will fill in for you," I replied.

"Thank you," he said leaving.

I sighed leaning back in my chair and looking at my cellphone next to me, I picked it up and looked for Alessia's contact, as I texted her 'I hope you're feeling better,'.

~

I exhaled, and Sam brought me to the Raven house, I knew how much this family hated me especially for almost killing Alessia, I waited by the door and Sam signalled me in, I walked into the house, and the house felt normal, it wasn't rich as I would thought, it looked like a normal welcoming family home, I looked around to see family photographs, massive posters of the family when you walked in, it was lovely to see. Then there were baby photos, I walked over to see a picture of Alessia, and my finger went over to it as I heard a voice behind me "What the hell are you doing in my house?" 

I turned around to see the one and only Nick Raven standing in front of me, only a few inches taller than me, I watched him "I came to see Alessia, I heard she was unwell," I spoke, Nick didn't buy it. Until Elliott walked out of the kitchen, he looked at me first then a grin appeared on his face "Dad, don't worry. I told him he can come," he said. 

Nick turned to Elliott and said annoyed "Why? He tried arresting then almost killing Alessia," his voice heightened with irritation. 

"I will tell you later," Elliott said whilst he looked at me "Alessia's bedroom is upstairs at the end of the hallway to the left," he said as I walked upstairs where he said to go.

I gently knocked on the door, and all I heard was her weak voice "Come in," I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me, her head tilted up, whilst I walked over to her, moving towards her bed, I sat down on the edge of it before, her hand moved onto my palm as my face emotion started to smile. I looked down at her, before moving closer to her. 

~

Hours went by we just sat and watched a movie, we talked, and we were talking like normal people. I watched her making sure she was okay, she sat up as I held her waist, and she turned to look at me "Thanks," she said as I smiled looking at her. 

I looked at her intently in the eyes, before moving my head closer to her and kissing her softly, she eventually kissed me back as we shared this gentle kiss, she placed her hands on my face as we kept kissing and finally, we both pulled back from the kiss, I looked at her "Maybe you were right," I said.

"Right about what?" she asked.

"Maybe I am catching those feelings,".