The unspoken connection

Haldi function,

Zara is wearing a yellow bandhani saree and Kabir is wearing a yellow kurta for the haldi function.

Zara was helping the photographer with Ovi's conditions and all . Kabir was applying haldi to his sister.

Kabir's mother was going somewhere when her gaze fell upon Zara 's henna and she stopped. She said " Zara beta look at your mehendi it's so dark " .

Her voice caught others'attention and they all looked at Zara .

Ira comes towards her mother and says loudly enough to hear Kabir " the color of the mehendi had to be dark. Mum , after all her future husband loves her so much. That made Zara laugh .

Kabir didn't turn his head but was smiling too.

After applying haldi to the bride and groom others started to play with haldi . The Rewind boys were running behind girls to spoil their dresses . Kabir wanted to play with Zara but as they haven't had a proper conversation about their dating life so he doesn't want to attract attention but he was trying to find a chance to play with her . While Zara was having fun watching others playing with haldi .

~~~

The vibrant sounds of laughter and joy echoed through the air . The courtyard was alive with hues of yellow and orange, as bowls filled with turmeric paste were passed around, eagerly awaiting their turn to be applied.

Amidst the lively chaos, Ira, Kabir's mischievous sister, couldn't resist the temptation to play a prank. Grinning mischievously, she sneaked up behind Zara, her hands full of haldi paste. With a quick and playful toss, she aimed for Kabir but ended up dousing Zara with a generous splash of yellow.

Zara, gasped in surprise as the cold haldi paste covered her. Determination sparked in her eyes as she quickly recovered, and a mischievous smile played on her lips.

Zara: (laughing) Ira! You're in for it now!

With a burst of energy, Zara took off after Ira, the lively pursuit weaving through the jubilant crowd. The guests cheered and clapped, enjoying the spontaneous game that had unfolded.

Meanwhile, the elders gathered around the bride and groom, applying haldi to them with blessings and well-wishes. The atmosphere was filled with love and warmth as the traditional rituals continued.

Amidst the chase, Zara managed to catch up with Ira. However, in her haste, she collided with Kabir, and both of them stumbled backward. The haldi plate Ira had been carrying slipped from her hands, creating a cascade of yellow powder that enveloped Zara and Kabir.

Kabir: (smiling) Well, I guess we're both officially part of the haldi festivities now.

Zara: (laughing) Thanks to your sister's impeccable aim.

The guests erupted in laughter as the unexpected turn of events added a touch of spontaneity to the celebration. Kabir and Zara exchanged amused glances, their faces adorned with bright yellow haldi paste.

Kabir's grandmother thought in her mind may this colorful start mark the beginning of a joyous and vibrant journey for both of you.

As the laughter echoed around them, Kabir and Zara, now united by the playful chaos, embraced the spirit of the haldi ceremony, paving the way for a marriage filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments.

~~~

Wedding function,

Zara is wearing a red saree for the event. As usual she is ready before everyone and currently checking food preparation in the kitchen.