Important information: he is not that bad

I quickly cut the phone . He looked at me with an amused expression. With a slightly raised eyebrow , he asked me " so you discussed me with your friends?"

"No" I said.

" Then why was she mentioning me as your lover ?"

" Arey- she just loves to play around. Don't take her seriously"

He just looked at me . He was thinking something. He should not think that I have a crush on him. So I quickly said-

" It's not anything you're thinking"

" And what am I thinking , Zara ?"

" I don't have a crush on you or something,"

He just stared at me then said -

" I know hate is not something which can hide ."

" And if that's the case then feelings are mutual ." I replied

" Excuse me?"

" You also hate me ."

" When did I ever say that I hate you?"

"Your actions say otherwise."

" Listen Zara, I don't hate you . I just don't like some of your habits like spacing out in the middle of important things, your way of taking notes and all. I just don't like that attitude. If you are working you should give your hm100% . "

" Hmmm."

" You get distracted too easily. You know you have so much talent that can help you grow more. "

" Alright." I said

" Well I came here to give you this file ."

He handed me and left .

I am going to kill Riley for sure . But he said he doesn't hate me . I don't know why but I feel a little bit happy.

~~~

SATURDAY,

I park my car at the restaurant 's parking lot. I am here for Anu's dinner night with her in-laws . Isha had already sent me the address.

"Hello Ms. Hottie , looks like we arrive at the right time ." Said a voice behind me and it's my friend Riley.

"Hello to you too." You look gorgeous. I complimented her .

"Wow! this place is splendid." Riley said as we entered the lavish restaurant.

___

I am wearing a white dress and nude heels

I am wearing a white dress and nude heels . I kept my hair open . I love dressing up . We made our way to the receptionist and Riley started inquiring. I started to look around the restaurant . This place is really nice . And as out of nowhere her gaze lands on someone who is sitting with some people.