I am falling for him

I am getting ready for the concert. I am wearing black mini dress with white boots . I am keeping my hair open . Today Isha is going to join me for the concert . Riley can't join us as she has important work . Well I am almost ready when my doorbell rang . Isha has arrived .

She looked me up and down and whistled. I laughed and said " You are looking hot Isha "

" Look who's talking " she replied. She is also wearing black dress as we planned to wear twinning clothes .

She came inside and made tea . We both checked our appearance and left for the concert . Today she is going to drive us to a concert .

We reached early . And I instantly went inside to make sure everything was going well. My mood turned sore once I saw that Ms Gupta was assisting Kabir . They are talking and laughing. In between she touched his arm and shoulder. Whenever I looked at them together I felt something in my heart . I decided it's better if i don't see them .

Once I was satisfied i also joined Isha . She noticed my mood . I told her that I am stressed about work .We clicked some pictures and then came the rewind boys .

They started their performance. They dance very well . Their hard work pays off. We were hooting for them . They are very passionate about their work .

They were having fun too. Then Kabir announced he is going to sing his new song " my oasis " . We all become silent. He started singing. His eyes were closed .

He then raised his eyes and instantly he found me . I blushed . Is he smiling? He doesn't break eye contact while he sings .

The desert don't end
The rain don't fall
And I can't pretend I don't want you all
'Cause I want you all (you all, you all, you all)
Oh, babe, I really need you (need you)
My feelings getting deeper (deeper)
My mind is in a free fall (free fall)
But there's nothing I can do when it comes to you.

The song is beautiful. It is a mix of several emotions - happiness, sadness , desperation and need. Then Ketan comes in midway through song and he sings too . Then again Kabir take leads .

" This song is not a pop song , he is trying something new and it's so good " Isha said to me and I nodded.

" Ummm...... Zara is he staring at you?" She asked

" Of course not Isha , he looked everywhere while singing" i replied

" Yeah but he doesn't stare at anyone and he is staring at you and I can see that " she says last part excitedly.

I again looked in his direction and he is still looking at me. His eyes have some intensity and I can sense that from here too . Then the rest of the boys came and he tears his away from me .

" Is something going on between you two?" Isha asked with a raised eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes ." If something had happened between us, I would have told you both first".

"Then he has some feelings for you " she started jumping excitedly. I shooked my head at her . She is in her delusional world .

After that they continued their performance and we enjoyed the rest of the evening.

~~~

" It was fun. But Riley missed it " she said

"Yes , but she can join us next time " I replied.

"Mmmm.... But I am not talking about a concert I am talking about that moment between you two " she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Let's leave , come on " I replied knowing she is not going to drop this in face she will tell everyone .