So maybe I am not okay

Anu's engagement,

The engagement is not a huge one ,but it is not small either. The hall is beautifully decorated with green and white ornaments. The candles are placed between the tables . Everything is looking so beautiful.

Isha decides that we should wear saree for engagement. So here I am in a sky blue saree . We were supposed to reach the hotel first so that we could get ready together but as I am the one who organised this event I knew it's better if I get ready before and check the event .

 We were supposed to reach the hotel first so that we could get ready together but as I am the one who organised this event I knew it's better if I get ready before and  check the event

Once I was satisfied that all was well, I took my step towards the changing room. I knocked and here are my people.

"Kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri bacchi " Isha 's mother said .

I smiled respectfully and thanked her . I know most of the women present in the room. I grew up with Riley and Isha so I am familiar with their family. I went to check on these two and here they are -

" Wow ! You guys are looking so gorgeous. "I complimented.

" Thank you zaru " they both said at the same time .

" Tum bhi kam nhi lag Rahi ho" said Anu from behind me .

" Not more than you " I told her .

She is ready in a white dress for her engagement. She is looking so pretty.

Isha and Riley came to me and whispered in my ear
" We have a surprise for you "

I scrunched my nose .

"Why? I mean it's not my engagement so why is that a surprise for me?"

" You will know soon " Riley said with a smile .

"And it's a good thing that you are looking so beautiful it's going to be a plus point . " Isha said to Riley .

"Yeah it is ," she said

" What's wrong with you both . Just tell me what you are up to this time ." I asked

" Just wait and watch " they said and left .

I shook my head and followed them.

~~~

We planned a surprise dance for Anu and Ansh . Isha is dancing alone . I am going to dance with Shaan who is Riley 's brother. Riley is paired with someone from Ansh 's side .

The host started the event. She is my employee. She first makes people laugh . Then she goes on some games. People were having fun. Then performance started. First groom 's side danced . Then ours come . Mine was last . So I was busy taking pictures, making videos and cheering them on dance. Then comes my dance .

I walk gracefully and then comes Ahaan . We started dancing . We dance in sync , causing the audience to break up with cheers .

I was enjoying it. The adrenaline and excitement are pumping through my veins, giving me a strong level of confidence.