The confession night

Sangeet night,

The Sangeet hall buzzed with vibrant colors and joyous melodies, setting the stage for a celebration like no other. The room was adorned with marigold garlands, shimmering drapes, and the sweet aroma of incense. As the rhythmic beats of traditional music filled the air, the guests eagerly awaited the much-anticipated Sangeet performance.

Amidst the sea of excited faces, the bride and groom took the center stage. Dressed in resplendent traditional attire, their eyes locked in a silent promise of shared dreams. The soft glow of fairy lights reflected in the bride's eyes as groom extended his hand, inviting her to dance.

The music intensified, mirroring the heartbeat of their budding romance. The groom twirled the bride gracefully, their steps synchronized like a dance of destiny. The onlookers couldn't help but be captivated by the chemistry that unfolded with every move.

After the couple 's dance Sangeet performance started with more energy . As everyone dances in their own rhythm. Even the elder generation couldn't control themselves and joined them .

~~~

Amidst the rhythmic beats and the glittering ambiance of the Sangeet function, the spotlight found its way to the Kabir , Dressed in traditional attire that reflected the richness of his cultural heritage, he took center stage, setting the floor ablaze with his magnetic presence.

Kabir is surely enjoying the dance as his eyes are shining. Others couldn't get more impressed by him . Every time Zara thinks of not involving herself in him anymore lost herself more and more . She knows he dances very well but now it's different. It's not some stage where he is dancing for his fans but for his family and the love is clearly visible in his eyes for his family.

He is dancing to the song " Yeh ladka hai allah " from the Kabhi Khushi kabhi gam movie.

The opening notes of a soulful melody enveloped the room as he locked eyes with her , an unspoken language flowing between them

The opening notes of a soulful melody enveloped the room as he locked eyes with her , an unspoken language flowing between them. The dance began, a perfect synchronization of movements, as if they had been rehearsing this moment for a lifetime. Their chemistry ignited the atmosphere, drawing everyone into the magnetic field of their connection.