Description

He was a man of few words, but each one carried weight. When he spoke, people listened. He had a quiet intensity that drew others to him, even in a crowded room. His silence was not awkward, but rather a powerful presence that commanded respect.

He was a mystery to many, but those who knew him well understood that his silence was a sign of his deep wisdom and thoughtfulness.

She was like a force of nature, with a vibrant energy that lit up the room. Her laughter was infectious, and her smile could brighten even the darkest of days. She was confident and bold, unafraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believed in.

But beneath her fierce exterior was a gentle heart, full of compassion and empathy for others. She was a true inspiration to those around her.

~~~

But as they spent more time together, they began to see the beauty in each other's differences. He taught her the power of silence, while she showed him the joy of speaking up. In the end, their unlikely pairing created a unique harmony that left others in awe.

Note : Please give my book one chance and I  promise I will not disappoint you .

Thank you ! Finally let's begin a rollercoaster ride .

Love you all !!!!