Mehendi and dhol night

Amidst the colorful decor and the sweet fragrance of henna, the mehendi function was a vibrant spectacle. A canopy of marigold flowers adorned the garden, casting a golden hue on the scene. Traditional melodies played softly in the background, and guests were dressed in elegant traditional attire, adding to the opulence of the occasion.

As the bride-to-be, Ovi, sat in a chair, her palms outstretched, her groom,  watched in awe. The intricate henna patterns being painted on Ovi's hands seemed to mirror the intricate love they shared. With each stroke of the henna artist's brush, their love story was etched into her skin.

The vibrant atmosphere was a perfect backdrop for their emotions, as they shared dreams, fears, and the anticipation of a shared future.

The mehendi ceremony also allowed for the families to come together, bridging gaps and fostering new bonds. Amidst the laughter, dance, and heartfelt speeches, the mehendi function became a symbol of unity, not just between two souls but also between two families.

~~~

Today Zara is wearing a sky blue saree with white crop top

Today Zara is wearing a sky blue saree with white crop top . She has let her hair down . She is standing at a side place and watching the whole function with admiration. She won't lie she is enjoying the wedding even though it's her workplace. Someone's whisle divert her attention and here he was -
" Rohan "  . He smiles and " seriously Zara if you have wore this saree to work before I have made you my girlfriend."

Zara rolled her eyes and play along with him " It's still not too late" .

Rohan shook his head " nope actually somebody is already head over heels for you " . That made Zara scrunched her nose.

" That's something new please tell me who it is " she genuinely asked.

" Soon sweetheart " Rohan winked and left .

~~~

As the Mehendi function was in full swing, the elegant courtyard of the grand mansion was adorned with colorful fabrics and flowers. The guests were all participating in the festivities, with music and laughter filling the air. The evening sun bathed everything in a warm, golden glow.

Zara had worked tirelessly to ensure that everything went perfectly. She moved gracefully among the guests, ensuring they were all enjoying the celebration. Her attention to detail was impeccable.

Kabir 's grandmother, a charming and wise woman, had noticed the way her grandson looked at the event planner the previous day. She couldn't help but smile at the budding connection between them. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she approached Zara, who was overseeing the Mehendi application for the bride.

Grandma called Zara " Hello Beta " . Zara was a little taken a back by sudden interruption but she recovered herself quickly and greeted old lady .

" You didn't applied mehendi on your hands ?" Grandma asked and Zara smile and replied
" Aunty ji I have to manage things here so I can't apply .