"Unveiling Hearts: A Drunken Revelation"

At R&W office ,

Zara knocked into Kabir 's cabin and entered . The cabin is filled with the warm glow of afternoon sunlight, casting a cozy atmosphere.

" Kabir sorry to interrupt but you forget your jacket last night at my house " Zara said while showing his jacket on her hand

Kabir looked a little uncomfortable and replied " Oh , hey ! Thank you ."

The other rewind boys suddenly appeared behind her which made her startled.
The boys are looking at them with mischievous grins .

Ketan Commented "Well, well, well, what do we have here? A secret sleepover?"

"Did you two have a little too much fun last night?" added Dev .

Kabir rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath, trying to keep his cool.

" Don't tell me you guys did some unholy things last night" Rohan also said while winking at them which made Zara shocked. Others laughed at her expression. Their laughter filling the room.

"No, you nosy bunch.
I just forgot my jacket while dropping Zara at her house . " replied Kabir

"You guys can be quite imaginative. " added Zara and the boys laughed again.

" Stop it , let's go back to work " Kabir said sternly

" Yes boss " the boys saluted and left with Zara .

~~~

Kabir was very tired while working this morning. He usually has a migraine but today it felt like his head is going to blast and that's the reason he decided he is off for the day . He went to the kitchen area and made a strong coffee for himself and stood at the balcony .

He was taking sips while roaming her eyes around the busy place and then his eyes landed on something more precisely on someone with black bodycon dress . He instantly recognised her . But she was not alone. A man was with her and when he took a close look he realised he was Abhishek from Big B group. He is also an emerging singer and good at his work .

Suddenly her laugh caught his attention and he looked at them and he was smiling too . Kabir clenched his jaw .
He doesn't know why but a thought comes to his mind to punch his pretty face . He fisted his hand. Nobody can get on his nerves easily. But here just looking at her with him was affecting him so much . What is wrong with him ? He was so confused.

" Kabir , here you are " someone said and he diverted his attention and there stood Ira .

" Bhai we have been calling you since morning and you are not responding. Have you forgotten about family dinner which you advised by the way ?" She jabbed at him

Kabir rolled his eyes " Don't you have work to do besides irritating people"

" Hawwwhhhhh " she dramatically reacted

Kabir again rolled his eyes and she took his hand and dragged him to the elevator and he took a last glance at Zara.

~~~

Zara was having a headache today . She had too much work today . Even in the evening she had to go to the family dinner she planned. She was walking while thinking about all of this when she bumps into someone.

" I am sorry" she said apologetically and he laughed

" You " she exclaimed

" Yes me , but for your kind information my name is Abhishek." He added playfully

She cleared her throat
" Sorry Abhishek "

And then they continued their conversation. He was very charismatic she can say . Her phone 's ring broke their convo and she excused herself.