Grumpy beginnings

A/n : this is a slow burn book so read it at your own risk .

----------------------------------------

He hates me.

To say that he hates me will be an understatement because he despises me. Even though he doesn't show much emotion but his behaviour tells me in a loud voice that my existence irritates him.

Sometimes I want to put chewing gum in his Snickers. Sometimes I just want to stab him. Sometimes I just want to torture him.

Mean? I am not. If you meet him then you will see how he is.

He is arrogant,cold and annoying and girls do a remarkable job of feeding his ego every day . He is in his late twenties. He has a chiseled jawline and broad shoulders that made him stand out in a crowd. His piercing brown eyes seemed to look straight into your soul, and his hair always styled in a way that accentuated his rugged good looks.

He has a great built , jet black hairs .And he smells so good Whoever irons his clothes needs an award .

KABIR !!! KABIR !!!!! KABIR !!!

He is like a princess . His hair is always shiny and perfect. I wouldn't be shocked if I found out that he spends all his time on hair, or maybe puts the whole gel in his hair. God has spent so much hard work on the wrong person.

Hey, I feel scared for his girlfriend. Just a minute... Will he even have a girlfriend? I don't think so . I started smiling thinking that if he had a girlfriend, then what would she think about it.

Kabir!!! Kabir !! Kabir

Suddenly loud noises caught my attention and I jerked in my place , coming back to reality and
then I realized that I have been staring at Kabir for a long time and he has caught me staring. Damnnnnnnn !!

When did he come on stage and when did the performance start? Oh shit, me and my habit of getting zone out.

Ok, so Let me tell you our situation.

In the last few years, pop culture in India has become very famous and due to this, many Indian bands have been formed and Kabir is a member of such a big band whose name is Rewind. He is a lead dancer , sub vocalist and face of band too. There are 4 more people in the band. They all work together.

I am an event planner. I have brought my company PRATIKSHA from scratch to such a point that it is now organizing an event for globally renowned bands.

A few months ago, I made a deal with RW company and from now on I will plan its events. Till now I have not heard any complaint, so I guess they are satisfied with my work. But except for him ,Of course .

This guy always scolds me for something or the other, huh.
I saw that the rest of the boys are showing me thumbs indicating that everything is fine.
Then I saw that he is still watching me. Honestly, I came here to see that everything is fine but I guess yes, so I think I should take my leave now.

I left from there.The voice of people doing chorus gradually decreased.

She left but was unaware that someone's eyes were fixed on her.

~~~

The cabin door opened and she took entry. The Cabin Was Aesthetically Very Beautiful.She went to the bathroom to freshen up . There she clicked a mirror selfie and the posted in on her Instagram.

 There she clicked a mirror selfie and the posted in on her Instagram