Chapter 39: Conclusion

Začít od začátku

Upon returning to China, he continued touring various tourist spots with the two, and then the storyline shifted to receiving official invitations to grow orchids and leaving the entertainment industry.

As viewers watched Lin An gather materials, terminate contracts, and more, they felt a sense of participation in witnessing significant life events while simultaneously learning something.

For various reasons, the audience's stickiness to the live broadcast room remained high.

After a long period of development, the farm finally started to make a profit, especially after receiving a large order from a major company.

The negotiations between Lin An and the official side regarding the order were scheduled for the following year, so in the meantime, he had to engage with both the major company and various small vendors.

Just a few days before the Chinese New Year, the program officially came to an end.

As Lin An was alone, he accepted Nian Wenran's invitation to spend the Chinese New Year at her family's home.

The few people gathered together added a lively atmosphere to the occasion.

In the kitchen, Lin An prepared the New Year's Eve dinner. Originally, Grandfather Nian suggested letting the household maid handle it, but Lin An insisted on doing it himself.

For the first New Year's Eve with true significance, Lin An wanted to personally cook a feast. This was probably what Nian Wenran often referred to as a sense of ceremony.

Although there were only four people at the dinner table, the atmosphere was lively. Even the usually aloof aunt seemed warmer today.

Even if no one was watching, the Chinese New Year Gala was playing on the TV in the living room.

The New Year's Gala in the otherworld was not much different from the previous life, with the main distinction being the freshness brought about by different actors.

After Lin An and Nian Wenran finished their meal, they came to the living room to rest.

Lin An initially watched a few programs of the Chinese New Year Gala seriously, but his attention was soon drawn to the tablet in Nian Wenran's hands.

"Did you draw this cartoon?"

Lin An curiously pointed to the chibi character on the tablet. "This little character looks quite familiar to me."

"Of course, it looks familiar," Nian Wenran said mysteriously, smiling. "Because I drew you!"

Lin An found it somewhat unbelievable, "This is actually me? No wonder it looks so familiar."

"I'm good at drawing," Nian Wenran boasted with a hint of pride.

Lin An was curious about the story that Nian Wenran had drawn, so he pestered her to tell him.

Although Nian Wenran was a bit shy at first, under the halo of Lin An's "wisdom and valor," she finally revealed the story.

After all, a tall straight guy over 1.9 meters suddenly acting cute was like a big dog thinking he's a small puppy, wanting the owner to pick him up, which was both cute and ridiculous.

"From then on, the little elf and the small farmer lived a happy and joyful life... That's roughly the story," Nian Wenran sighed in relief, finally finishing the tale.

"But, Old Lin, I remember your movie was released just these past few days." Nian Wenran suddenly remembered this, "Let's go watch it!"

Recently, Nian Wenran had been mischievous, often calling him Old Lin or Brother Lin with various nicknames.