Chapter 27: Brother Lin : Dreaming of Earning Five Million Daily

The first hot search:

#Sky-highRose#

Let's talk about the hot search after Lin An and the others left the auction.

This auction attracted many flower enthusiasts and collectors from around the world, including many who loved roses and hydrangeas.

The base price of this Rouge Snow was already high, and there might not be many bidders. However, Boss He was really good at business and added some tempting terms.

Boss He promised to take responsibility for the life and future cultivation of Rouge Snow for the next three years. The winning bidder would have the priority to purchase. If the winner was dissatisfied with the subsequent flower colors, they had the right to decide its future.

This was the deal Boss He made with a single stroke. His strategy of cultivating this flower variety in a sustainable manner was indeed quite clever.

Of course, the main reason was that Lin An was unwilling to mass-produce his ancestral plant solution, and this delicate and expensive flower was hard to care for. So, Boss He targeted flower enthusiasts and collectors who sought unique specimens.

Boss He accurately captured the needs of these people, and with such generous conditions, Rouge Snow was sold at a high price of 14.8 million to a foreign collector who liked to collect various unique flowers.

The winner was relatively low-key, but this time, many media outlets came to cover the event. Learning about the connection between this flower and Lin An, the media couldn't resist the opportunity to gain more traffic from them.

As expected, this news quickly made it to the hot search.

Around nine o'clock at night, major official accounts in Jiangshi City all mentioned and forwarded a post praising and thanking Lin An and Boss He as two enthusiastic citizens who discovered the extinct plant and actively reported it.

With these two pieces of news combined, the hot search exploded.

Before this, Lin An and the others went straight to the villa after parting ways with Boss He.

There is no other way. The program team stipulates that unless there are special circumstances, dinner must be eaten back at the villa.

As soon as Lin An returned to the villa, he was hugged by Lu Ruifeng.

"Brother, you are on the hot search again!" Lu Ruifeng excitedly exclaimed, "You're practically born for hot searches, so envious!"

"What's there to envy? Haven't you read the comments? Most of them say I'm just a conscientious citizen in the entertainment circle," Lin An replied.

Lu Ruifeng couldn't help but laugh after hearing Lin An's words, "Haha, bro, I want to eat a dish made by a conscientious citizen."

"Add me in, I also want to eat dishes made by the conscientious citizen, Mr. Lin." Suo Guanshan said on the side.

"Stop it, I'm going now." After playing around with a few people, Lin An went to the kitchen to cook.

While everyone was chatting with the audience in the live broadcast room after eating and drinking, many viewers who came from the hot search flooded in. Everyone was very concerned about Lin An and the rose.

Of course, the most concerning question was how much money Lin An could get.

Regarding this sensitive issue, Lin An did not give a direct answer, as it involved Boss He.

"You should pay more attention to Rouge Snow," Lin An said with a smile.

         What's wrong, brother? is there something wrong with Rouge Snow?