Chapter 10: Explanation and Ball Game

Early in the morning, Lin An got up to make breakfast. The number of people in the live broadcast room was scarce, and everyone except him was very sleepy.

Especially the director, after the program aired last night, he had been focusing on the data. The program was broadcast right after the live broadcast ended, and the guests he chose not only brought their own popularity, but also won awards and made it to the charts.

When they promoted on social media, besides comments from their own fans, they also attracted the attention of passersby. The director was the first to spark discussions among the audience.

After all, these two guests were relatively unknown in the entertainment industry before the show, but shortly after signing the program, they became popular. The director was like the male protagonist of a wish-fulfilling story, a mascot in the entertainment industry.

Therefore, a large part of the audience watching the program was attracted by the director, and when they opened the program, they were immediately captivated. There was no particular reason, just that the guests were exceptionally good-looking.

Clicking into the program, various types of handsome men and beautiful women flashed before your eyes, quite pleasing and uplifting.

As a result, the number of people in the live broadcast room this morning was much higher than yesterday.

         「I heard that Lin An has a bad temper, but it doesn't seem like it. He even got up early to cook for everyone

         「Emmm, I heard he once punched someone on set

         「WOC Is that true? I was thinking of investing in him after watching the program yesterday

The barrage got into a quarrel because of Lin An's previous scandal. The staff briefed Lin An on the situation in the live broadcast room and suggested that he take this opportunity to explain.

Lin An recalled the script that the company had previously asked him to memorize, and it came in handy now. It's not that he didn't want to speak for himself, but the company was still haunted by the previous incident where he didn't speak frankly in an interview. Therefore, the public relations department specially wrote various types of questions and answers for him to memorize.

It's really not easy for a small company like them.

Because he was prepared, Lin An's answer could be said to be watertight. He first explained that the previous rumors were exaggerated, merely disputes over acting styles during the filming process. As for the accusation of physical assault, it was purely a fabrication.

However, the most unfortunate part was that the surveillance happened to malfunction at that time, so it didn't capture the cause and effect. On the other hand, the scene of Lin An allegedly assaulting someone was clearly captured by so-called eyewitnesses.

Some people in the live broadcast room believed Lin An's explanation, while others remained skeptical. Because Lin An couldn't provide evidence to prove his innocence.

For Lin An, this was just a small episode. After seriously preparing breakfast, he planned to explore the small island with his backpack.

Originally, the director had no plans to broadcast live this morning. The guests were tired from yesterday, and the director thought everyone could take a break and adjust this morning. Who would have thought that Lin An, with his abundant energy, woke up so early.

With the idea of since we're already up, let's go ahead with it, after communicating with Lin An, they decided to start the live broadcast.

Perhaps because only Lin An was doing the live broadcast, the number of people in the live chat room surprisingly exceeded yesterday's by a lot.