Chapter 19: Gentleman Lin An

Lin An didn't know the answer to this question either; it was his first time participating. So he handed the question over to Nian Wenran to answer.

"It's organized by a grandfather who is well-known in the collecting world. He has collected countless things throughout his life, but not all of his collections are favorites of his. Money is not a concern for him, and he's afraid that the money obtained from auctions might not be put to practical use by some foundations."

"After careful consideration, he founded his own foundation and organized an auction to sell some of his own collections. The money raised is used to maintain the foundation's operations and for charitable purposes."

"The grandfather's collections are quite good, and with the economic power of some of his invited friends, the event gradually gained some reputation."

         「Did he start inviting people from the entertainment industry recently? Otherwise, why haven't we heard about it before?

Nian Wenran nodded, "Yes, he started inviting them only in the past two years."

         Are you allowed to film them? Won't you be stopped?

The explanation for this requires the production team: "Filming outside is allowed, and inviting these seniors itself serves a promotional purpose. However, only invited media can enter the venue for filming."

Another staff member added, "We asked the person in charge, as long as these clips are not edited into the official program, it's fine. Filming in the live room is also considered a small promotion for the seniors."

At this point, Lin An suddenly said, "But do the seniors need this kind of small promotion?"

The atmosphere immediately quieted down...

The staff quickly reacted, "No, no, it's the seniors helping us with a big promotion."

A barrage ofhahahahafloated by.

         xswl, Brother Lin is clear-headed in the human world

Xswl is internet slang acronym for Xiào Sǐ Wǒ Le [笑死我了] which can be translated to "laughed to death" or "I'm laughing so hard."

         Staff: Sorry, I was too confident

         But, what's the card in Brother Lin's shirt pocket?

         Asking the same question!

Lin An took out the oversized business card and showed the side without contact information to everyone.

Talking about this, Lin An was quite helpless. This business card was given to him by the photographer, "This is the business card of photographer Qi Tian."

         WOC, is it the Qi Tian I'm thinking of?

Lin An, seeing these barrage comments, continued to speak, "She's the photographer for Shang Yi."

         That's it! Brother Lin, you have to seize this opportunity; you might become popular!

         Can someone tell me who Qi Tian is?

         Search engines are a good thing

         I checked, she's an amazing woman!

         Qi Tian,chief photographer of Shang Yi, has won numerous awards in domestic and international portrait photography competitions. The key is, she's a woman! You don't know how imbalanced the gender ratio is in Shang Yi. I looked it up; she's the first female chief photographer in the past 20 years