Chapter 4: Make Money, Let's Go!

Su Nuo had just sat down, and Lin An's nerves immediately tensed up.

"Lin An, do you have any schedules tomorrow?"

"No."

"Great."

Then the two of them once again found themselves in an awkward atmosphere.

After thinking for a moment, Lin An asked, "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could help me make a delicious breakfast tomorrow morning."

For celebrities, tasty meals often mean high-fat and high-calorie foods, which they typically try to avoid!

Lin An was surprised, "Can you eat that? I mean, isn't your manager taking care of your meals?"

"Of course, but that's why I'm asking you to do it. This way, I can tell her it's a specially made dish for the guests, and I have to eat it, you know, no way around it." Su Nuo, embracing her dramatic side, put on a performance.

Then Lin An settled down to enjoy his dinner, occasionally exchanging a few words with Nian Wenran beside him.

After dinner, Lin An went to the living room to read a book, leaving the other guests to clean up the kitchen. Although he appeared to be reading, his mind was filled with thoughts of making money.

After a while, he decided to go to the flower market or the wilderness to try his luck. Maybe he could find some rare flowers and plants.

Once he had rested enough, Lin An decided it was time to go to sleep. Of course, before sleeping, there was one very important thing to do—write a letter.

Lin An thought for a moment and decided to write to Nian Wenran; he really liked that brooch.

He also wants it, so the tough guy is ying ying ying.

【ying ying ying [嘤嘤嘤] is an onomatopoeic way of representing the sound of a man crying

After dropping the letter into the mailbox, Lin An returned to his room to sleep. After all, he remembered that in the book, Lin An went many days without receiving a letter. He didn't think he could change things in one go, so he didn't harbor any expectations and fell asleep peacefully.

Most importantly, the director didn't even stop him. Did the director also think that love in life is hopeless? Making money is definitely the way to go

Actually, the director and the cameraman thought Lin An was meditating with his eyes closed, but they didn't expect that Lin An had actually fallen asleep...

Meanwhile, the guests who hadn't slept were anxiously awaiting whether they would receive replies tonight.

When the director announced that they could go get their letters, the first one to come out was Lu Ruifeng.

Lu Ruifeng eagerly opened the letter as soon as he got it, he couldn't wait to open it and read it. The happiness on his face almost spilled out of the screen.

He and Sister Dao Huiqing wrote to each other.

Surprisingly, Su Nuo didn't receive a letter, which was unexpected since she was a popular female guest and could set the atmosphere, so at least one letter was anticipated.

The least surprising was Suo Guanshan, who also didn't receive a letter. The reason was evident.

Therefore, Lin An, who was least favored, and Nian Wenran, who had a weak presence, received two letters!

When the director informed the cameraman to capture Lin An's reaction, the cameraman helplessly said, "Director, the door is closed, and we can't get in."