Chapter 12: Poor Little Guy

Without a doubt, she likes Lin An.

She doesn't know if Lin An will like her back, but the only thing Nian Wenran is sure of is that Lin An also has feelings for her.

This kind of love was so strong that Nian Wenran had nowhere to put her emotions. She urgently needed a way to vent her feelings. However, having been quiet for many years, Nian Wenran doesn't know how to express this emotion, and she's even afraid that confessing it might scare Lin An away.

Fortunately, over the years, she has not been without skills. She can still draw. Thinking of the comic she just finished, Nian Wenran can't suppress the smile on her face.

There's a feeling of secretly being in love, hehe~

Nian Wenran holds Lin An's letter and reads it over and over several times before falling asleep...

Early the next morning, the director heartlessly wakes everyone up.

"Wake up, everyone! We're going out to sea today, and sun protection is crucial! Especially for the female celebrities, the production team won't be responsible if you get sunburned."

"Really? Are you sure"

Excited, Lu Ruifeng runs out and shakes the director. "Can we see live turtles, dolphins, and stuff?"

The director holds down this overly enthusiastic kid and says with some helplessness, "Whether you can see those things or not depends on your luck."

"Okay." Lu Ruifeng was a little disappointed,  but this doesn't affect his enthusiasm for the task the director gave him to wake others up.

As early risers who don't need alarm clock services, Lin An and the original male lead, Wen Jiusi, have already been busy in the kitchen making breakfast.

After waiting for a while, Lin An realizes that Nian Wenran hasn't come down yet. Normally, Nian Xiao Wang should be the most eager one to eat, aside from Lu Ruifeng.

Especially after arriving on the island, since Lu Ruifeng has become less enthusiastic about meals due to his cooking skills, Nian Wenran has become the quickest person to come downstairs.

Lin An felt that he needed to go and see what was going on. Well, mainly worried that the breakfast won't taste good if it's cold. Yes, that's it!

Lin An came to Nian Wenran's door and knocked. "Comrade Nian Xiao Wang, are you up?"

"I'm up, I'm doing my makeup. What's up?"

"Breakfast is getting cold."

Nian Wenran's anxious voice came from inside, "Ah, I'm almost done, right away, right away!"

"No rush, take your time. I'll reheat it later. I just came to check." After explaining the reason, Lin An went to the small living room on the second floor and sat down to wait for her.

Bored, Lin An picked up a magazine from the table and flipped through it. Before long, he heard movement at the door.

Looking up, he saw Nian Wenran, dressed in a white dress, walking out. She had braided two twisted braids and was holding a cute straw basket.

Seeing her surprised expression, Lin An guessed that she didn't expect him to wait for her here.

Sure enough, when Nian Wenran asked, "Why are you..."

"Fifteen minutes and eight seconds. Comrade Nian Xiao Wang, is this makeup time considered fast among you girls?"

"Well, it should be considered fast, but that's not the point. Do you think I look good today?"