Chapter 16: Angry Nian Xiao Wang

Sister Li kept nagging at Lin An, explaining various matters that needed attention.

At the awards ceremony venue, Lin An sent a message to the group asking: Has everyone arrived?

Lu Ruifeng: Almost there, almost there!

Nian Wenran: Right away.

Bored, Lin An sat in the waiting room playing with his phone, rotating through various time-passing games. After playing for a while, he found that there were only scattered celebrities and their teams in the waiting room.

So, what was the real reason that he arrived too early?

Just as Lin An was immersed in a mobile game, a gentle and familiar voice sounded in his ear, "What are you doing?"

"Nian Xiao Wang, you finally came. I was so bored." Lin An saw Nian Wenran and instantly became lively, pulling her to sit down and complaining to her about the inhuman torture his manager subjected him to...

"Is it really as exaggerated as you say? I've met Sister Li a few times, and she seems pretty nice."

 Seeing Nian Wenran's disbelief, Lin An took out a densely written A4 paper from his pocket. "Look, I have to memorize all of these!"

"Pfft, have you memorized them?" Nian Wenran noticed that Lin An seemed to be... acting coquettishly with her?

"I've memorized a little bit. I think reporters won't interview me at all. It's not necessary..."

Before he could finish speaking, Lu Ruifeng excitedly rushed over to hug Lin An. "Brother Lin, I miss you so much!"

Then, the manager grabbed him by the collar, running in place and saying, "Brother Liu, uh, let go, let go, you're choking me!"

The man called Brother Liu released his hand from Lu Ruifeng's collar only after using his other hand to press Lu Ruifeng's shoulder.

"Can you look a bit more like a rising star in the music industry!" Brother Liu sarcastically commented with a straight face.

Lu Ruifeng turned around and made a face at Brother Liu, saying, "Hehehe!"

While the group was joking around, more and more people gathered in the waiting room. When all the guests from the villa were ready, the staff led them to walk the red carpet.

Honestly, watching others walk the red carpet seemed glamorous, but walking it yourself was eye-watering. A bunch of flashing lights popped in front of your eyes.

If it weren't for the recent strict expression management imposed by the company, Lin An could already imagine his antis spreading pictures of him with an out-of-control expression everywhere.

Looking at Nian Wenran, who was adapting well beside him, Lin An was still a little shocked.

Did girls naturally adapt to flashing lights?

Finally reaching the end of the red carpet, Lin An and Nian Wenran went through the motions, signed their names on the backdrop, and were about to leave.

But then a bunch of entertainment reporters surrounded them, almost shoving microphones into Lin An's mouth, afraid that he might slip away.

"Mr. Lin, may I ask what your character setting is in this variety show? Do you have a script for your program?"

Is it necessary to be so direct from the start? Are we friends, dear reporter?

"Of course not, our variety show is all about reality," Lin An replied with a polite smile.