Chapter 9: Children Who Don't Know How To Take Care Of Themselves

"They said there are many treasures on this island." Lin An said seriously.

"What treasures?"

"Of course, it's all these various plants."

The truth is, the director hid some strange things in the eyes of these plants on this island.

Lin An estimated that the director had arranged a treasure hunt game. This is simply a weapon for cheating; he feels like he's going to win again later, full of confidence.

To prevent the viewers in their live broadcast from finding it too boring, Lin An started explaining these rare plants to them.

From the characteristics of the plants to their habits and functions, he explained in great detail.

In the live broadcast room, the viewers commented:

         I still remember that I came here to fall in love

         My mother just praised me for knowing how to study when I woke up this morning

         Goodbye, everyone. I'm going next door to watch a serious dating variety show

The staff in charge of Lin An's live broadcast room felt heartbroken as they watched the decreasing number of viewers. Oh, their bonus. The staff really wanted to say: Don't go, love us again, please.

Lin An, who couldn't see the number of viewers, didn't have such worries. Even if he did, he didn't care. He even hoped for fewer people.

After a while, Lin An finally saw the figures of other guests appearing on the horizon. He and Nian Wenran walked over, and with their help, they quickly reached the shore.

"You guys are quite fast." Lin An thought he would have to wait for a long time.

Lu Ruifeng looked at Lin An with a smiling face and said, "The director asked the boatman to row halfway."

Isn't that fortunate?

Director: There's no other way. If you row too far, you just disappear without a trace, and I won't have time to notify you.

Lin An felt he was still too young. The routines were too deep; they could even let the boatman row in the middle. Thinking about it, guests covered in sweat did have some impact on the program's effectiveness.

"Our cabin on the island is not far ahead, but there are no supplies in the cabin." The director paused. "If you want to get supplies, you have to go and find them yourself."

Sure enough, Lin An's guess was correct.

The staff distributed individual prompt words and mini-maps to the guests. The patterns on the  prompt words were drawings of the plants that bloomed when everyone entered the cabin initially.

The director, who liked to mix things up, rearranged the guests into different groups again. This time, Lin An ended up in the same group as Dao Huiqing.

Lin An, equipped with his "cheating tool," and Dao Huiqing, with her sharp mind, didn't take much time to find their respective floral treasure chests.

In addition, the production team also hid some easter eggs. Lin An, of course, couldn't let these little treasures go unnoticed. Every time Lin An communicated with the plants, he would mute the microphone, so viewers in the live broadcast could only see him talking to the plants but couldn't hear what he was saying.

As for the staff, they had long gotten used to it.

Furthermore, after asking for information each time, Lin An would take out the prompt words and the mini-map, pretending to be seriously contemplating.