Chapter 30: Endings and Beginnings

After Lin An picked out the dress for Nian Wenran, he handed it to the director to send it over.

Not long after, Lin An also received the clothes sent by Nian Wenran. Coincidentally, it was a set of a Zhongshan suit, similar to the one he wore for the magazine cover shoot last time.

When Lin An turned over the collar, he indeed saw the embroidered Jun character in silver thread.

The attention to detail in this outfit was remarkable. The collar, sleeves, and the overall tailoring reflected exquisite craftsmanship. Therefore, despite being a Zhongshan suit, it didn't appear overly rigid when worn.

Amidst the seriousness, there was a touch of fashion, complementing Lin An's temperament. It was evident that the person who chose the outfit had put in a lot of effort into it.

Soon, the afternoon arrived. Lin An also reached the destination, standing on a high vantage point, enjoying the sight of the artificial flower sea.

Thinking about the upcoming events, he felt a bit nervous. Despite practicing privately for a long time, the thought of what was about to happen made him a bit flustered.

Although Lin An was confident in successfully confessing, there was still a lingering fear.

He knew he was somewhat clumsy with words and not adept at romantic gestures. He was also concerned that the scene he had designed might not be romantic enough or meet Nian Wenran's expectations.

Regardless of Lin An's worries, time continued to pass. As the sky darkened, Nian Wenran also arrived at the destination.

Upon getting out of the car, Nian Wenran noticed a long carpet on the ground.

As soon as she stepped on it, lights illuminated in the distance, revealing a sea of roses. The surroundings of Nian Wenran also lit up. The warm lights were not glaring, allowing a clear view of both the flower sea and nearby objects.

Nian Wenran immediately thought of the proposal ceremony she and Lin An saw that day when they sneaked out.

Sure enough, after the flower sea lit up, Nian Wenran saw Lin An standing in front of it.

Lin An clenched his fists tightly, and upon seeing Nian Wenran, all the prepared lines slipped his mind.

Seeing Nian Wenran looking at him with a smile, Lin An's mind went blank. Fortunately,Lin An remembered that he had to confess today. Following the rehearsed plan, he walked up to Nian Wenran.

"I, I, I..."

Lin An repeated "I" many times, struggling to get the words out. Finally, he pinched his thigh and said, "I like you. Can you be my girlfriend?"

After saying this, Lin An anxiously awaited Nian Wenran's response. Instead of hearing a definite answer, he first heard Nian Wenran's laughter from above.

Lin An looked up in confusion, and then he heard Nian Wenran's affirmative response, sounding like music: "Sure."

Lin An immediately went from confusion to excitement, abruptly standing up and hugging Nian Wenran.

After hugging for a second, Lin An quickly let go, apologetically rubbing his head. "Sorry, I got too excited just now. Did I scare you?"

Nian Wenran smiled and shook her head. "No." After saying that, she took the initiative to hug Lin An, making him even more ecstatic.

After a while, Lin An wanted to take Nian Wenran to sit in the car. However, Nian Wenran hesitated, so Lin An took off his jacket and wrapped her up tightly.