Chapter 20: Career On The Right Track

"Senior, your speech is still so polite." Qi Tian said somewhat helplessly, "I am Qi Tian, a direct junior from the School of Media at E University, and your junior in the photography club."

At this moment, Sister Li was also shocked, "You are the Great Sage?"

Suddenly, the air fell silent.

"Damn it! Senior, why did you say it so loudly!" Qi Tian suddenly regretted admitting to being her junior.

Sure enough, her assistant was the first to react, "Sister Tian, you have such a cool nickname?"

"Hahaha, Qi Tian the Great Sage..."

"Sun Wukong!" The person in front didn't finish his sentence, and someone immediately continued.

This darn childhood memory is engraved in the DNA, like the greeting in English textbooks, "How are you?"—a greeting that someone will always want to respond to once you say it—makes it difficult for people to control.

Of course, the Great Sage is still the Great Sage. Even the victorious Great Sage who successfully journeyed for scriptures maintains that domineering presence. Moreover, the current "Fighting Buddha'' is even more impressive.

"Deducting salary warning!" With this magical weapon, the scene indeed quieted down a lot.

The small episode of recognition did not affect the shooting schedule. Under Qi Tian's team's operations, Lin An underwent a significant transformation.

Lin An's height and appearance naturally endowed him with the conditions to play the role of a restrained yet explosively popular boyfriend. In the hands of Qi Tian's team, they emphasized the sense of security that Lin An exuded. At the same time, they did not lose the atmosphere of restraint.

The stylist in charge of Lin An's outfit couldn't help but sigh, "Such a good seed should have come to the fashion industry long ago."

At the beginning, Lin An was a bit nervous in front of the camera, but Qi Tian knew how to adjust people's emotions.

After shooting for a while, Qi Tian finally stopped.

When the staff gathered to look at the photos, they felt that the best shot was the one where Lin An seemed a bit shy, lowered his eyes, and revealed a shallow smile.

The smile diluted the sense of restraint and added a bit of docility.

Looking at it, Lin An also felt a bit magical. The person in the photo and the real him gave people completely different feelings.

However, Qi Tian seemed somewhat dissatisfied.

"What's wrong? You look troubled. I think Lin An's performance is pretty good."

Qi Tian shook her head, "It's not about the person."

"Then what else could it be? Do you think the background is too dull?"

"You're simply a genius! Yes, it's the background! The current background simply doesn't match Lin An."

The man in front of her was somewhat speechless, "Well, that's definitely simple. This is just a test shoot." However, seeing Qi Tian immersed in enthusiasm, he decided to say less.

This situation was not a rare occurrence. Whenever she encountered a model she liked, Qi Tian would always turn a test shoot into the main shoot.

Sure enough,

"Lin An, do you have time this afternoon?"

"Sorry, Tiantian, Lin An has a spokesperson audition this afternoon." Sister Li preempted.