Chapter 18: Meeting The Family?!

Lin An's height itself belongs to the category that attracts attention. He also has a handsome appearance, and with today's careful grooming, he completely displayed his own handsomeness.

Key to this was the presence of a camera that was hard to ignore.

"Who is this?"

"I don't know. I haven't heard of any film crew coming to our school recently."

"I know! He is that..."

"Lin An." Nian Wenran walked out of the classroom and saw Lin An, somewhat surprised. "Why are you in the classroom?"

Lin An replied straightforwardly, "The director asked me to come."

"Oh, okay. I thought..."

"You thought what?"

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing. Let's go eat quickly; I'm so hungry." Nian Wenran quickly changed the subject.

When Nian Wenran mentioned being hungry, Lin An's attention was successfully diverted. "I bought it for you; it's in the car."

Although the two didn't hold hands, they walked side by side, looking quite pleasing to the eye.

"I remember now; this is the male guest from that recently popular dating variety show."

"I didn't expect him to be even more handsome in person."

"Our Xiao Nian is also very good-looking, they look so compatible."

"This is the first time I've seen the goddess smile so sweetly, it's heartwarming."

"Help, am I the only one who just found out today that someone from our school went to film a variety show?"

***

Lin An and Nian Wenran walked and talked, and after a while, they finally reached the school gate where the car was parked.

Nian Wenran quickly finished eating in the car upon reaching their destination and was then taken to do her styling. The styling for girls is more complicated than for boys and takes a bit more time.

Although time was somewhat tight, it was still enough.

When the two arrived at the venue, the scene at the entrance of the party was bustling with people coming and going.

Fortunately, Nian Wenran knew the way to the back door, so they quickly entered through it.

Just as they entered and hadn't been seated for long, someone came to inform Nian Wenran that someone wanted to meet her and her friend.

Upon hearing this, Nian Wenran immediately knew it was a message from her grandfather. Generally, when her grandfather was in a good mood, he would come up with some strange ideas.

Much like the situation now where even delivering a message felt like a spy thriller.

Lin An, upon hearing Nian Wenran saying that her grandfather wanted to meet him, felt a bit bewildered, followed by a sense of panic.

Wait a minute, you haven't done anything, why should you be nervous!

Lin An and Nian Wenran arrived at the small private room where Nian Wenran's grandfather was. Upon opening the door, they saw an old man with black hair dressed in a Tang suit sitting on the sofa in the room. There were also two serious-looking black-clad bodyguards standing beside him.

"Grandpa," Nian Wenran cheerfully greeted.

"Hmm," Grandpa Nian responded and looked at Lin An, "You must be Lin An. A tall and sturdy young man, looks very healthy, not bad, not bad."