Toyed With (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Tiffany-Hmmm... I always wanted a baby... A selfish micro weiner haver would never give it to me though and you are just so cute. ~

I have no idea what she was talking about and wonder if it was another special thing for her to say and think. When my hair was dry, I didn't feel tired and neither did she, so she wanted to practice rules before we cuddled and then I sleep in the toy chest.

(Tiffany's POV)

I am giving this thing a shot and I am loving this! Why didn't I think of adoption sooner?! No serial killing asshole, no other kind of dick bags, and no painful experience of any kind anymore. I have a sweet baby boy and he is letting me push any limits and listens. Right now, I am teaching him to hand signals to tell him things like when I sit down and pat my lap, he lays his head on me, I hold my hand out, he comes to take it, and if I hold my hands up to him he picks me up. These are easy things and he picks them up quickly... Now, I want to try a few more things he will let me do as a mother, regardless of what he thinks.

Tiffany-Oh, Sweetie... I think I might add a few more rules, but you are going to love them. ~

(Y/N)-What are they?

Tiffany-I'm going to take care of bathing you, feeding you, tucking you in, doing all sorts of Mommy things to you. ~

(Y/N)-Ummm... I don't... I can do those like a big boy.

Tiffany-Just think of it like playing house. I'll be the mommy and you will be the baby. ~

(Y/N)-I-.

I just put my finger to my lips to make him stop talking and then patted my head for him to lay down while we watched a cartoon for him. I just adored him and stroked his head. I haven't been this happy or in love with someone my whole life and to think it's not with a grown man I can fool around with in bed.

(Y/N)-*Yawn*.

Tiffany-Awwww. Someone's sleepy... Come on. Let me help you in your new bed. ~

I got up with him and helped open his toy chest for him to go inside turned on a little night light and looked at the glow in the dark stickled on the door of the chest. The holes in the handles and front of the box will give him plenty of air. I just leaned in to give him a stuffed animal and a kiss.

Tiffany-Goodnight. ~

(Y/N)-Goodnight. *yawn*

I closed the toy chest and rubbed the part of it that I wanted to put a lock on. It's final. I am staying and (Y/N) will be mine, but I still want out of this doll body. I can't leave him, but I realized that I don't need to because his dad is rich and I do some online shopping. I bet the fuckers that did some grave robbing are selling it online or something. So I went to the living room to see that poor idiot passed out on the couch. I searched the house and found a computer and wallet, plus he even had his password written on a little note by his computer. 

Tiffany-Not really keeping things secure if anyone can see it... Dumbass.

I signed in and went online to try and find the amulet that I needed to go back into a human body. With some help of coffee to stay up, I went to website after website... Only to come up with nothing.

Tiffany-Fuck! Who the fuck has it?! I bet they don't even know how to use it?!

I checked a few more websites, but this one was to a museum not far from here and... THE AMULETE!!!

Tiffany-$300,000 dollars... Not my money. Done and done.

I put in the credit card information to make the purchase and then checked the bank this guy had... He had millions left, so he won't be missing this money. I even got some make-up, clothes for me, and a lock with tools to lock up the chest. I left the computer when everything was done and went to put everything back. I stopped by the living room and walked up to (D/N).

Tiffany-I have a plan to get rid of you and keep (Y/N) to myself, but the possibilities are endless... You won't be like this for too much longer. ~

I went back to my new room with my baby and got into my bed after I grabbed a toy I thought would fit (D/N) nicely.

Tiffany's mind-Unable to really put up a fit or talk... Perfect.

My baby needs a really beautiful mommy now, but my old body is long dead and out of the question. That's when it hit me that this is a rich neighborhood and the amulet won't be here for days.

Tiffany's mind-Perfect time for (Y/N) to carry me outside to walk around, and go door to door for a secret mommy shopping operation. There has to be a pool of trophy wives here. ~

As for this job... They have jobs online I can make them do. I closed my eyes and went to sleep smiling now.