Nature's Miracle (Yandere Mother Nature X Child Reader)

((Y/N)'s POV) age: 5

My mommy and daddy rented a cabin in the woods since they thought it would be quieter during summer vacation. I wanted to have an adventure during the summer and when we were done unpacking, it was almost nighttime, but I wanted to go out and look around. I asked my dad and he said to ask my mom then she said...

Mom-I want you to stay close to the cabin where we can see you. Tomorrow we will go out on a hike in the woods. There's even a lake nearby where we can swim and even take a boat out to go fishing.

(Y/N)-Ok!

Mom-Only for an hour. I'm gonna start dinner.

I ran outside to look around a little and tried to find some animals to play with, like squirrels, and even heard of something called a 'honey badger'. I think they are called that because they are as sweet as 'honey' or maybe I can find a honey bear to play with and ride around on... Oh, wait!

(Y/N)-A wolf!

I kept on looking around for a wolf to bring back home since they are basically dogs. While I was looking around I thought going a little farther would not hurt. I made it to the top of a hill where I could still see the cabin then looked out to see the whole woods to where it looked like it didn't end. Just then I saw 3 birds land in a tree, so I went down the hill to go up to it and then saw a nest. I tried to climb up the tree and for a bit, I was doing good... until I saw a black spider with a red mark on it. I know that spider had poison in it. IT WAS A BLACK WIDOW!!!

(Y/N)-Ahh!

I let go before the spider could bite me, but then I hit the ground really hard and for a moment I could not breathe in. My back really hurt and I think I fell on a tree root or something. I couldn't scream and couldn't cry for a bit, but when I could I tried to be as loud as possible, so my mom and dad could hear me.

(Y/N)-MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!

(No POV)

Meanwhile, at the cabin, the parents were dancing to some music and having a good time while (Y/N)'s cries fell upon his parent's deaf ears. The animals heard the cries of a child and one of the birds flew off deeper into the woods. They went to a meadow where a lot of other animals were and someone else was there too. They started tweeting to her after they landed on her head then she picked them up with her finger.

???-Oh my, what's troubling you?

Bird-*Tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet*.

???-A loud cry? What happened?

Bird-*Tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet*.

???-What kind of cub?

Bird-*Tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet* *tweet*.

???-Like me? Do you mean a human?

The bird only jumped on her finger a bit then she stood up and sighed.

???-I think I know where the human child is. Go ahead and fly ahead to keep an eye on him and that little cabin too. The parents should be nearby and I don't want you near them if they are hunters.

The bird flew off and the lady got on a bear to ride off into the woods where the cabin was that she hadn't been to since the last owner died long ago. She knew him to be a kind man at first and even returned the gift she gave him with another gift. She still hasn't taken them off to this day even after things went bad.

???'s mind-I wonder how this family is.

(Timeskip 30 Minutes)

((Y/N)'s POV)