Lone Deer (Part 2)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I just felt so warm and snuggly against something, but then I thought of something. I don't have a stuffed animal this big, and my bed feels different. I opened my eyes with one covered up and my other eyes saw fur, so I turned over then saw something amazing... I was not home, but in the stable Clarice brought me to in my dream and it looked fancy. There was a wooden floor, nice windows with red curtains, a fireplace with a fire still going, red rugs at the door, in the middle of the room, and this big red pillow I was lying on and this all looked like a log cabin from a Christmas movie. I even noticed a Christmas tree decorated with red, white, and green ornaments in the corner of the room with a golden star on it. Something moved behind me and when I looked, it was Clarice waking up then she looked at me while yawning.

She smiled at me before she used her head to push me back down next to her then she rubbed her nose on my cheek

Clarice-Good morning. Merry Christmas. You fell asleep so fast that we didn't get to do a tour of my home. ~

(Y/N)-It looks nice.

Clarice-Thank you. I do my best to keep it clean for... Th-That can wait. Are you hungry?

I nodded my head at her, so she got up and went out the door for a bit before she came back with a bowl full of berries, granola, and yogurt.

With my first bite, she wrapped herself behind me, so I leaned on her while eating. I wanted to feed her too, so I held out a strawberry for her then she ate it out of my hand.

Clarice-Thank you, sweetie. When you're done eating, we'll be doing a short tour. It's just my room and the bathroom that you need to know where they are.

(Y/N)-I thought this was your room.

Clarice-This is the living room. I just thought you would like to sleep next to the fire after being out in the cold all night.

(Clarice's POV)

He looked so adorable eating what I put together for him then noticed his presents under the tree after I made a second trip to his house. When he finished his food he followed me to the kitchen I came from to make him that and rinsed it before putting it down. We started a short tour and it was just mainly the bathroom for when he needed to go or it was bath time for him. We ended the tour with my room... Well, it's also Rudolph's room, but he's hardly ever here. The big was a king size, so we have plenty of room, but we won't be needing that since I will be cuddling him. I didn't have many toys for him to play with, but I had some as gifts from the elves that he could play with. First off, before he could get comfortable on my bed...