Christmas Shadow (Part 2)

(Krampus's POV)

I woke up from my slumber when I felt someone struggling on top of me then pushed my arm off them to get out of bed. I slowly got up and stretched before I looked to see (Y/N) struggling to open the door. The door was not locked since we were on the inside, but it was amusing to watch him struggle because you need to use both handles, not just one. I slowly got out of bed and then walked up to him and he only screamed when he turned to see me. His body was shaking like a leaf and all I did was stand in front of him.

(Y/N)-HELP!!! MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! (B/N)!!!

It was rather amusing that he called out for the family he turned his back on in the place, but then it made me chuckle when he tried to open my doors the wrong way again.

Krampus-Are you sure you wish to go out there? ~

He ignored me and only tried to open my door with one handle instead of both.

Krampus-Suit yourself. ~

I grabbed the other handle and he stumbled back into me before he jumped like a scared puppy and ran out the door.

((Y/N)'s POV)

I ran down the hall to try and get out of here, but I had no idea where to go and then heard clipping sounds behind me. I could not stop running and down these halls, there were snowglobes on shelves with nothing in them, but then I made it to a room where there were toys and snowglobes with houses in them and I could hear tiny screams. This was a dead end then I heard something fall over then looked to where it came from and I was too scared to ask 'Who's there'.

(Y/N)'s mind-I need to get out of here!

I tried to run, but then something was in front of the exit and it was a teddy bear with very sharp teeth.

Teddy Bear-*ROAR*!!!

(Y/N)-AAAAHHHHH!!!

I turned to try and get as far away from that thing as I could, but more toys were coming to life. Toy robots, dolls, Jack in the Box, and just then I was tackled by a toy angel. They were all laughing and more of them grabbed me, but then...

Krampus-HANDS OFF HIM!!!

The evil toys all looked over to who said that and I looked too to see that monster that kidnapped me and took my family.