Birds Of A Feather (Yandere Turkey x Child Reader)

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 5

I was on the lower deck with all the other kids and ladies getting ready for a big day because we were told that we would be landing on new land when the men said it was safe. We were on this big boat for a month, so I was ready to get off and really run around. I could see it now... Open fields, fresh lakes and rivers to swim in, trees to climb, and fresh food that isn't just fish. I don't like fish, but Mother Gloria of the church makes me eat it or else I could get sick and die. I already had to suck on lemons every day, but I would just love to have fresh strawberries or something sweet... Or anything that's not a fish, lemon, bread, tea, oranges, or anything like that.

(Jenny's POV)

The humans were bringing in more people and were already sending someone to bring back more from that big boat. They thought the fire we started last night in their camp was an accident, but we couldn't keep up those kinds of attacks forever. Someone almost got killed and ended up over a fire, but all they got was a chunk of a tree. I looked at a puddle and saw my reflection while holding my chest because I was the one who almost got killed.

 I looked at a puddle and saw my reflection while holding my chest because I was the one who almost got killed

Jenny-*Sigh*... What now? If they all come then we are stuck with them.

Chief-... Let them come.

Jenny-What?

Chief-We go back to tell the flock that we launch our biggest attack and we focus on destroy's their boom sticks and weapons, and then go after the men still willing to fight by leading them into a trap.

Jenny-What about the rest?... Chief you heard the messenger, there are innocent women and children on that boat. They are basically hatchlings in our terms.

Chief-They are the enemy.

Jenny-They are only migrating!

Chief-It is either them or us! If you have a problem then think of something and tell it to the others!

Jenny-I-!

Chief-You were not the only one to almost die or die by their hands!

He left me and I held my head in frustration. Killing and hurting the ones solely responsible for causing harm and trying to take our land is one thing, but doing the same to those who are merely observing it is complicated. 

(Timsekip 4 Hours)

The plan is clear. We destroy the weapons first in a surprise attack, the fire spreads again and while they try to put it out we do small attacks that lead them into spiked pitfall traps in the dark. That is for man and any other attackers, but as for the innocent who were brought here... without learning how to farm or hunt or anything to live off the land... They will die in time as we leave them. I voiced what I thought to my tribe members, but...

Turkey#1-Jenny, you are a fierce warrior with a kind heart, but man is too dangerous.

Chief-Indeed, but without one to teach them what little they know so far and a lack of weapons, it will only be a matter of time.