End Of The Rainbow (Yandere Leprechaun x Child Reader)

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 6

Mommy and Daddy were arguing over money again even after we did so much to try and save money. We moved out here into the woods, they work jobs online and on the phone, but Daddy doesn't like Mommy talking very nice to other people on the phone. I tried to help out too and today was St. Patrick's Day which gave me an idea from the internet. If you reach the end of a rainbow, a leprechaun will you his pot of gold. They can also be very tricky, but it's a rule to give you the pot of gold and with all that gold, we will never have to worry about money ever again. While they were busy, I put on a green shirt and ran outside to go look into the sky for a rainbow. That was hard with all of the trees in the way, so I went to the lake where I could see more... There was still no rainbow.

(Y/N)-Ugh... What does it take to find a rainbow on St. Patrick's Day?

I kept on walking around while looking at the sky, but then I did see something... Just barely, but I followed it as it got brighter and brighter... IT WAS A RAINBOW!!! I ran as fast as I could, but then took breaks until I saw a ray of sunshine through the dark trees shine into an empty field... I made it out there and... The rainbow was gone and there was nothing here. I tried to look for it again... Nothing, so I just kicked the grass a little before I started to leave.

???-Awwww, why so sad, Lad?

I turned back to see someone in the middle of the empty field and she was sitting on... A POT OF GOLD WITH A RAINBOW COMING OUT!!!

I was frozen and was so happy and surprised that I didn't know what to say or do

I was frozen and was so happy and surprised that I didn't know what to say or do. She only smiled at me before getting up from her pot of gold.

???-Yah be lookin' for lil' ol' me?

(Y/N)-... I-I-... Yes! 

???-Nooooo... Yah want me pot o' gold... Am I right? Yah heard that it is a rule... Find the leprechaun at the end of a rainbow an' yah get their pot o' gold.

(Y/N)-Yeah! 

???-They all think that... But yah won't be getting the pot.

(Y/N)-What?... But it's a rule.

???-Allow me to introduce meself, Lad. Name's Clover.

(Y/N)-Like a lucky 4-leaf clover?

Clover-Now yah be catching on. This pot be empty when I first got it and I filled it to the brim, but I tell yah what. Yah came all this way, so I will give yah a wish. One wish an' ol' Clover will make it happen.

She leaned on her pot and just as I was about to make my wish. She held up her hand.

Clover-In exchanged... I get something in return.

(Y/N)-But... I don't have anything on me.

Clover-No. Nothing like that. Just make that wish and then touch the pot. Simple.