Toyed With (Tiffany Valentine x Male Child Reader)

(Tiffany's POV)

Chucky did this to me... He didn't change after 10 years, and he was never going to change. Right now he was sitting up on a shelf while I read one of his books he pointed out to me. If he thinks I'm keeping him around after I fix this, he is dead wrong. I remember calling the cops on his sorry ass that got him killed at the toy store in the first place, or at least I thought so. His smug ass was looking at me while I flipped through the pages trying to find a way to clean this mess... Finding out how to kill him again would be nice too.

Chucky-Face it, Tiff. You need me, otherwise, you're stuck like this for good.

Tiffany-I don't need you. I'll just look it up myself.

Chucky-Oh, go ahead. Chapter 6, page 217.

I went to the page and found something in it about "The Heart of Damballa".

Tiffany-The Heart of Damballa... What's that?

Chucky-An Amulet! We need it to transfer our souls into human bodies.

Tiffany-Ok, where is it?

Chucky-I was wearing it around my neck the night those bastards gunned me down. It was buried with my corpse in Hackensack, New Jersey.

I smiled inside a bit when he mentioned being shot and still had no idea it was because of me after neglecting me.

Tiffany-Alright, let's go.

Chucky-Sure, I'll steer and you can work the pedals. WE'RE DOLLS YOU DOPE!!!

I played it in my head and it did not turn out so well. I tried to think of a few ways to get there without causing attention, but...

Tiffany-OH GOD, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?!?!

Chucky-Ayyyeee... Shut up!

Tiffany-You shut up!... YOU'RE THE REASON THAT I'M LIKE THIS!!!

Chucky-Am I?! You put me in a fucking playpen then teased me with a fucking marriage with that a fucking hunk of plastic wearing that wedding dress!

Tiffany-YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME!!! YOU WERE ALWAYS SELFISH, AND A LIAR, AND I'M SICK OF IT!!! JUST LIKE I'M SICK OF YOUR STUPID HOCUS POCUS VOODOO, YOU NEGLECTING ME, AND THAT TINY PENIS YOU 'STILL' HAVE!!!

Chucky-*Gasp*... YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!

He jumped off the shelf to fight me, but I knew about a harpoon gun I got when I killed a fisherman who spilled beer on me at a bar. I quickly went for it only to find that I was too small to hold and load it fast enough, but I got the spear part I needed.

Tiffany-AAAHHHHH!!!

I turned around and impaled the piece of shit in the chest and he looked at me in shock before he smiled.

Chucky-Hehehehehe... Have fun being a doll... doll.

Tiffany-Fuck you.

I ripped the spear out and let him fall to the ground before I thought of a way to get to Hackensack.

(Timeskip 3 Days)

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 6

I just got off the computer for online school and then left my room to go see my dad, but I heard he was in his office. Maid has the week off, so I had to try not to make a mess, but we still had the chef to make food and clean dishes... He just doesn't like anyone in the kitchen he works in. He even had doors put up with locks on them while he was in there that only he and my dad have keys to. I decided to go out and play in the woods next to our neighborhood. Sometimes I try to catch an animal since only rabbits, deer, and birds are out there. Home gets boring a lot, I don't have any friends since not a lot of kids are in my neighborhood, and they are not my age.