Toyed With (Part 2)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Tiffany was cuddling me after her bath and we were watching a movie. Daddy thought she was a normal toy since she said there were a few rules now. Rule #1 and the most important rule was that I could not tell anyone that she was special. She said she also needed this bed, but when I said I would like to share and cuddle, she told me that I needed to know that I have to understand this relationship... She helped me move my toys out of my toy chest and put a pillow and blanket in there. 

(Y/N)-Why are we doing this again?... Is this to hide you?

Tiffany-It can be used for that, but it's more for you. Because I am special, I need to have the bed to myself sometimes or put you somewhere if you are being very bad by breaking the rules... We do need a lock on this, but I trust you will be a good boy and listen to the rules.

(Y/N)-But what will Daddy think?

Tiffany-Nothing, because I will take care of that. You just need to worry about sleeping in here tonight. Just go take your bath when we are done here.

(No POV)

When they were down and (Y/N) went to take a bath, Tiffany snuck out into the house and looked around for something. When she got to the hallway bathroom, she opened a cabinet and found some pills that are supposed to make you feel really drowsy and numb... Next, she found that he was boiling water for some tea.

Tiffany's mind-Perfect.

She made a distraction by knocking on the door and running to a hiding spot. When he went to answer the door, she snuck into the kitchen, climbed onto the counter, and put in 3 pills. Not enough to cause an overdose in her book, but this will knock him out. When he went back inside the kitchen, she snuck back into (Y/N)'s room with a smile on her face.

((Y/N)'s POV)

I never thought having a special toy would be so much work and even come with so many rules. I just sat in the bath after washing my hair and body for a little while, but then I got out and walked into my room with Tiffany watching a boring adult show.

 I just sat in the bath after washing my hair and body for a little while, but then I got out and walked into my room with Tiffany watching a boring adult show

Tiffany-Hey, Sweetie. Your daddy went to sleep a little early, so we have some time to practice more rules... Or do you want to be more cuddly? ~

(Y/N)-Um... I don't know.

Tiffany-That wasn't an answer. Get dressed and then get on your knees on the floor.

(Y/N)-Why?

Tiffany-Eh, eh, eh... Rule 2. Always listen to what I say.

I got dressed and got on my knees like she said and she got off my bed with a comb for my hair to start fixing my hair. She was gentle, even with the knots that were coming out, and didn't pull on them. She also stroked me and led me to the bed for me to sit on the floor while she sat on the bed to do my hair some more.