Bunny Trail (Yandere Easter Bunny x Child Reader)

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 4

I woke up this morning and was so happy that today was Easter and when my mommy carried me to the living room I saw my Easter basket. My daddy was sitting next to it and in the basket, I had a chocolate bunny, jelly beans, small chocolates, a toy ball, and some bunny ears for me to wear. I had to take some stuff out of my basket to start my egg hunt in the house since the Easter Bunny might still be outside. I also had to have breakfast too, so my mom cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon while I did my egg hunt in the house.

(Y/N)-How many eggs did you hide in the house?

Daddy-20 and you got 10, so you need 10 more.

(Y/N)-Then I can go out and get the eggs the Easter Bunny hid?

Daddy-That's right.

Mommy-Don't forget that you're not gonna fill up on Easter candy young man. Breakfast is almost done then you have a bath before you go outside. You can have a few pieces right now.

I picked 4 pieces of chocolate to eat and then went back to hunting for eggs in the house, but I wonder where the Easter Bunny is now... I never knew where the Easter Bunny lived, but I bet it's somewhere far away from here.

(???'s POV)

I was sprinting around the last house since my other bunnies helped me, even more, this year, but I was still behind. I just had a sugar crash last night from my triple-layer chocolate cake with white chocolate chips, hot fudge, chocolate frosting, chocolate shavings, chocolate powder, chocolate sprinkles, and peanut butter chips... I didn't look at the calendar for a while then panicked when I got a late start, but this was the last house and it looked like the kid hadn't come out yet. I saw eggs already placed in the yard from the parents, but I hurried and put some of my own while moving some of the eggs into better spots. I think they expected their kid to climb a tree at one point, so I made it look like a bird or something knocked it down. I only had one egg left to hide, but I heard the door about to be opened, so I dashed into the bushes to hide and then saw a small boy come out with his parents.

Petra-*Phew*.

I looked at the one chocolate egg I had left for him and since he was out here now... I failed. I hit my head on the ground.

Petra's mind-You had to pick last night of all nights to have a sugar crash. Way to go.

Just then I heard someone sneak up behind me then turned to see Bit.

Bit-We just got done and the others headed home... What's wrong? *whisper*

I just showed her the egg I missed then planted my face on the ground.

Bit-Oh... I mean, it's just one egg. He seems to have tons more. *whisper*

Petra-I could've gotten this out if I didn't make that stupid cake. *muffled*