Bunny Trail (Part 3)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Ever since I woke up again, I tried to escape, but I was tied up in a basket and in the place where all the bunnies eat for them to look at and pet me while Petra was by my side. I had something in my mouth to keep me from crying and it was a big gummy ring pop, but I could not bite into it. Just chew on it. It did taste sweet though and after a while, I mostly stopped crying, but was scared from how this was all real and I was not at home. They wiped the last of my tears away with a wet washcloth until I got more tears to cry. Everyone tried talking to me one at a time and stoking my face, but then Petra took me out of the basket and kept me wrapped in the rope and blanket.

Petra-Awwwww, you look so sad and scared... Do you prefer tummy rubs and back scratches over head pats? ~

(Y/N)-*Whine*.

Petra-Awww... It's the ropes, isn't it... ~ Patch, do you have a paralyzed to stop him from moving, but still feel everything?

A lot of the bunnies looked at Patch and she looked like she just got insulted a little.

Patch-You just assume I have every kind of drug out there for my blow darts?

Fluffy-... Don't you?

Patch-No!... But I do have what you want. It's just hard to get.

Bit-Patch, please! He needs proper cuddles! Look at the innocent tear-stained face!

Patch-Alright, alright! Give me a minute.

She left and everyone saw that I was struggling even more again, but Petra made me look up at her while she stroked my hair.

Petra-Hey, it's ok. We're just going to help you relax. After that, we'll give you the cuddles you deserve. ~

She and the others tried to calm me down, but nothing worked until everyone saw Patch come back. I saw her too and she was holding something, but then Petra covered my eyes with her paw. The best I could do was try to yell for Mommy and Daddy, but all that came out was...

 The best I could do was try to yell for Mommy and Daddy, but all that came out was

(Y/N)-*Muffled screams and inaudible yelling*!

Patch-It's going to be ok, Hun. You won't feel a thing with this hair needle... There.