Christmas Shadow (Yandere Fem Krampus x Child Reader)

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 6

It was 3 days before Christmas and right now hot chocolate was being made, there was a Christmas show on the T.V., and Christmas lights made the house look pretty... At my neighbor's house. Over here my dad was hogging the T.V. for the sports he recorded, my mom was doing yoga alone in the basement, and my brother just got put on house arrest after he got in trouble with the police again. There was no hot chocolate, no Christmas shows or movies, and we only had a line of lights on the roof if you don't count the Christmas tree in the living room. I wish we did half of the things my neighbors and friends did for Christmas this year. Grandma made Christmas good, but she passed away months ago, so there was nobody to make my dad do stuff for Christmas. Nobody listens to me anyway and my brother only wants to be part of a gang now and would hit me, so it was like spending Christmas alone in my room.

(Y/N)-*Sigh*

(Timeskip To Night)

Mom got stuff for Christmas dinner in a few days and tonight were ordering a pizza. My jerk of a big brother now didn't want to leave his room because he was still mad that he was forced to stay inside or he would get arrested. Christmas just didn't feel like Christmas without Grandma being here.

Mom-Boys, dinner's here!

Tyron-Shut, the fuck up!

Dad-Don't talk to your mother like that!

I heard my brother and dad fighting from my door and they fight a lot now and I don't like it when people fight. I waited for them to stop before I came down for dinner and I saw my brother wearing a blue scarf or something. He likes to call himself a "Playboy Gangsta Crip" and Mom and Dad hate that. I wanted to sit at the table for dinner and try to talk (B/N) out of this because my mom said if he acts like this, he could go to jail for a very long time or even get shot and killed... My brother is just so mean now and with my dad being strict he gets mad a lot now too, so it was hard to talk with both of them and mom tried to keep me happy. It got to the point I could only really talk to her.

Dad-You better shape up before you get shot! You're not in a gang you fucking punk!

Tyron-The fuck you know about gangs!

Dad-You 16 years old, you live in a big house, and not in some ghetto neighborhood where police arrest 'REAL' gang members! You wouldn't last a day without your Wi-Fi and your phone, let alone being shot at on the street at any moment!

Tyron-Don't fucking test me!

Dad-Or what?! I should have you thrown out of here right now to see how long you last! You got no money, no skills, and no real guts! You only have your games, drug addiction, and phone!

Tyron-FUCK OFF!!!

I just took my dinner to my room and closed my door then turned on my T.V. to put on a show and block out the noise. I could still hear them fighting then my mom came in and closed the door before she sat with me on my bed with her dinner.

Mom-Sweetie, I know this family is going through a patch.

(Y/N)-Tyron is just so mean now and Dad is just so angry.

Mom-Tyron is... going through a phase, and your daddy is just trying to keep him from straying off. I don't like them fighting either.

(Y/N)-But Christmas is supposed to make everyone happy... How come since Grandma is gone, it's all bad now?... Can you talk to Dad about it?

Mom-I... don't think he'll listen right now. We were even thinking about sending your brother to a boot camp to help him. I also need to go on a business trip in 3 days for my job.