Lone Deer (Part 3)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I started to hear something when I was slowly waking up from what felt like the best sleep in my life. The sound was a Christmas song being played on a piano, but my head could not think straight just yet. That's when I remembered the last thing I saw before I fell asleep There was an elf sleeping in a bed with a sign saying, "Say hi to your new Mommy". I finally recognized the song as it continued to play, and saw that it was playing from an old timing record player that one of my grandparents had.

I tried to get up, but my body felt so heavy and weak that it was hard to get up. I looked around the room some more and saw it was the room Clarice had given to me. I moved my arm and noticed a string was tied to it. I pulled on it again and again until the door opened and Clarice came in.

 I pulled on it again and again until the door opened and Clarice came in

Clarice-Well, look who's up. You slept like a baby. ~

(Y/N)-Clarice... What did you do to me?

Clarice-I gave you your present... A Mommy that won't leave you alone defenseless in the middle of the night... Protect you from yourself too.

(Y/N)-What?

Clarice-It's how we met. All alone at home and out in the cold waiting for Santa instead of keeping you inside where it was warm... You could've gotten really sick and I am not having any of that.

I tried to get up again, but this time she came over to lay on top of me kissed and licked my face while keeping me down. All I could do was move my head to try to avoid her, but all she did was giggle and keep on going.

(Clarice's POV)

He was obviously scared right now from this direct approach, but he still just looks so cute and he was all mine now! I could not help myself in adoring him and Hermey could wait because it's not like he's going anywhere any time soon. Besides, he's got all he needs in my cellar. Food, water, a bathroom, a bed, and a deck of cards with a sketchbook, so he has entertainment. My baby needs all my attention right now.

(Timeskip 1 Hour)

He was starting to get more fussy, so I gave him some milk with a little something special to keep him settled. He is not well behaved enough to be walking around and I am going to have to tie him down soon which broke my heart, but if it would keep him safe, then I would do it. While he was calm, I left him alone for a little bit to clean up a little and check on my friend... I was not even down in the cellar with him for 5 minutes when he was already getting on my bad side despite our history as friends.

 I was not even down in the cellar with him for 5 minutes when he was already getting on my bad side despite our history as friends