Nature's Miracle (Part 3)

((M/N)'s POV)

(Y/N) should be back soon since it was getting dark outside and I just got out of the shower with (D/N) for one last time for the night. We were resting on the couch together, completely exhausted from today, and then we heard a noise outside... It was thunder, but there wasn't a dark cloud outside at all today, so it might be something else... Maybe (Y/N) just hit some thin sheet of metal outside or something. When we started to relax again before I had to get up and make dinner soon, a hole was blown into the roof and fire started to spread, so we ran outside screaming as lighting struck our house again. Panic raced through my body as I looked up to only see 'one' dark cloud in the dimly lit sky.

(M/N)'s mind-What?... We don't even get clouds like that this time of year!

???-Hello.

My husband and I turned to see a woman in a dress and she had a golden necklace and I think a crown or something.

(D/N)-Who are you?

???-Who am I?... Well, I'm someone who did an unspeakable good deed for you that many would be on their knees thanking me, but you didn't even seem to notice... Nor did you learn from it.

She had a bit of venom in her voice as she took a step closer, but if she tries anything, my husband will kick her ass. I pulled out my phone to call the fire department, but the ground started to shake and roots came out of the ground and grabbed us both then pinned us against the house. Being confused would be an understatement as I was completely speechless and just as we were about to scream, leaves started to grow and wrap around our mouths. The house continued to burn and we were in a horrible place, doomed to burn along with it. This woman walked up to us with a glare in her eyes with a strong wind following it.

???-I saved your son from near death or a permanent injury and not only did you refuse to even acknowledge he got hurt! You kept on sending your son out without watching him!

Thunder and lightning stuck down and made our ears ring while the wind only got stronger.

(Terra's POV)

This cabin has brought me misery, betrayal, and heartache for so long. I will not allow it to take away the only good thing it has given me and corrupt it. That was my only thought as I finally saw this place burn then I gave the parents one final look and I saw the fear in their eyes.

Terra-You two do not deserve the sacred title of 'parents', so you won't have it. I will be taking the child into my care. As for you two, you can mate like rabbits in hell.

They both started screaming as I made the fire spread faster and head to them. All that was left before I go back to my baby boy, is to watch them burn. I was glad to be doing this right away, so when my baby tries to run away, this place will be gone and I will regrow the trees, grass, and plants here and along the trail to hide this. It'll be like the cabin was never here, to begin with. There is one sound that was music to my ears over the crackling of the fire.