Lone Deer (Yandere Clarice Reindeer x Child Reader)

((Y/N)'s POV) age: 5

It was Christmas Eve tomorrow so that just means 2 days until Christmas. I have been a good boy for Santa all year... Most of the year. I still know I have to be on the nice list and with no school bullies on Winter Break, it'll be easy. Right now, I was in the living room watching The Polar Express with a cup of Hot Chocolate, and my mommy was out late for work again. She's not home a whole lot, but she promised to be here for presents. Little does she know that I have a plan to see Santa. Many kids like to stay in the living room, but I bet they didn't have a treehouse they could hide in while a dummy was on the couch. I got everything I needed in my tree house to camp up there and keep an eye out for Santa like extra blankets, snacks to help keep me up, and my telescope to look around better. Everything is all set for tomorrow night and I'll see Santa and his reindeer.

(Y/N)'s mind-If I can get a good picture then maybe I can get a million dollars.

(Clarice's POV)

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and Rudolph has been busy for the entire year this year. I know he doesn't mean it, but it still gets lonely without him, even with the other reindeer. None of them are remotely like Rudolph and they only like him now because he helps Santa, but I liked him even before he became popular like that. It was just another lonely night in my stable... well it's our stable, but Rudolph is only in here super late at night, if not at all, and I rarely get to go out with him... I guess this stable technically is more mine than his.

Clarice-*Sigh*.

The only sound in this room was from the record player playing Christmas Jazz music. Just then I got up to go look in the mirror and saw I looked ok to go out on a walk.

I went outside when it was almost midnight and walked around the village to see all the elves getting the last bit of work done for the holiday

I went outside when it was almost midnight and walked around the village to see all the elves getting the last bit of work done for the holiday. One of the elves accidentally bumped into me since they couldn't see through all the stuff they were carrying.

Elf-Oh sorry.

Clarice-It's alright... Have you seen Rudolph or Santa around?

Elf-Oh, those 2 are with the other reindeer, getting ready for the big day. It'll be Christmas Eve in a matter of minutes and they'll be heading off to get started as soon as the last of the presents are wrapped up and put in Santa's sack on his sleigh... You how busy things can get and it's been a crazy year.

Clarice-I understand.

I always understand. He went back to work and I just felt so low on energy... I've been here doing nothing for way too long, maybe I need to head out and have my own adventure. I don't just have to sit at home and wait for someone to watch me whenever I step out. I decided to head home to get a few things packed, mainly food when I'm out.

(No POV)

Everyone is on the verge of being ready for their plans on Christmas Eve. Rudolph was ready to lead Santa and the others with his shiny red nose, Santa was ready to deliver the presents, Clarice was ready to go out for the night, and as we speak, the sun rose for Christmas Eve for (Y/N). Now he just had to keep his set up from his mom until she left.