Side Story 1

A large crowd of people gathered at the gate of Class 2 and Class 3 of high school.

Yan Qing who was surrounded in the middle frowned and looked at the girl in front of her.

The girl was wearing a light yellow dress, with the most common ponytail, lowered her head slightly shyly, revealing a small section of slender and beautiful back of her neck, holding a pink letter in her hands, her back straight.

"Student...Senior...Can you date me?"

The girl's thin voice was particularly obvious in the silent crowd.

As soon as she finished speaking, the crowd erupted in booing.

"Oh~Brother Yan~"

"A primary school girl in the first year of high school, tsk tsk tsk..."

"Elementary school girl, come on~"

"..."

Yan Qing frowned and glanced at the classmates next to him, and the booing immediately became weaker.

After a while, he said, "Rang Rang."

He directly ignored the girlish love letter handed over by the girl, and even looked impatiently at her.

The girl's hand holding the envelope trembled, and she raised her head with a charming face.

She felt aggrieved and wanted to speak, but faced Shang Yanqing's indifferent eyes, she swallowed the words back on her lips.

It is said that He Yan and Yan Qing in the second year of high school are the most difficult boys to deal with. He Yan will not mention it. Although he looks not as indifferent as Yan Qing, he can even do things with girls, and he has no mercy. I heard that the school beauty in the second year of high school I was once threatened by him, but now I hide when I see people.

Yan Qing looks indifferent, but has a soft heart. Apart from being an internet addict, he has almost no flaws. He is handsome and his family is rich.

She made a bet with her little sister on how long she could catch up with Yan Qing.

Originally, she didn't plan to be able to catch up with people so easily, but now seeing Yan Qing's perfect face up close, she felt a little bit moved.

When the girl stubbornly blocked the door and refused to leave, a carefree voice came from outside the crowd.

"Are you waiting at the door for me and Lao He to come back? Isn't it? It takes such a big fight for the two of us to go to the bathroom?" Lu Shao took a piece of dog's tail grass picked by the roadside in his mouth, Holding two bottles of iced coke in his hand, one bottle had already been opened, and his school uniform jacket was draped over his shoulders, raising his eyebrows at the crowd.

As soon as they heard his voice, the people who had just gathered around to watch the excitement immediately went back to their respective classes.

It's okay to watch the fun, but not to offend He Yan.

Everyone left, and the girl and Yan Qing were exposed in sight.

He Yan glanced at the two of them lightly, smiled lightly, walked around them and entered the classroom, leaving Lu Shao leaning against the wall and embracing his hands, the dogtail grass in his mouth rose and fell as he gritted his teeth.

"Little Yan'er, isn't it good?" Lu Shao raised his eyebrows and whistled, holding the bristlegrass in his hand, and threw it downstairs in a perfect arc.

"Who? Who littered?!!" came the dean's distraught voice.

When the confessing girl heard that the dean was about to come up, she stomped her feet, blushed and looked at Yan Qing with nostalgia, and said, "I... I'll go first, senior, my name is Tang Yin, I'm in the first and fifth year of high school. class's."