Chapter 49

Lin Zhishui didn't tell Shen Yao directly. Shen Yao is so excited now that she probably wouldn't listen to it.

He raised his eyes and looked at a burly man at the table not far from them and the beautiful woman sitting opposite him.

These two were sent by Big Brother He to follow him, and there are still some places that he can't see.

The current bodyguards are still in disguise.

The two waited for half an hour, Shen Yao made an appointment at ten o'clock, and now it's only half past nine.

There were few people in the coffee shop, and the young man in a white sweater attracted the attention of both of them as soon as he entered.

The man wore a pair of glasses with gold rims, and his expression didn't look impatient. He should be a very gentle person, and he was also very handsome. About 1.8 meters tall.

When Shen Yao saw that person, she was a little nervous and grabbed Lin Zhishui's sleeve and whispered to him: "Wow, it can't be him, I made a profit, I thought it would be a greasy fat man."

"What kind of mood did you use to meet Ji..." Lin Zhishui couldn't help complaining.

"Oh, because those with gentle voices and nice voices are usually fat people. I don't mind even fat people." Shen Yao took off her sunglasses while talking, and secretly observed the handsome guy at the door.

The man knocked around in the coffee shop, his gaze had already turned away from Shen Yao and the others, and he frowned before he took out his phone and sent a message.

At the same time, Shen Yao's cell phone rang.

Shen Yao took off the sunglasses and handed them to Lin Zhishui to show him the news, while shaking Lin Zhishui's sleeve excitedly: "Oh, it's him, I didn't expect my little baby to be so beautiful~ "

As she spoke, she sent back a message, telling him their location.

The young man was a little surprised when he saw the two of them, as if he didn't expect them to dress up like this. As for Lin Zhishui, Shen Yao had told the young man before that she would bring her younger brother along.

It is also understandable for young people to express.

"Hi, I'm Su'an." Su'an's voice is very pleasant, just like what Shen Yao said, very gentle, listening to him can make people feel at ease.

Lin Zhishui also had to admit it.

When she actually met someone, Shen Yao felt embarrassed.

She buried her face in the scarf and said in a muffled voice: "I am Shen Yao, and Yaoyao is leading..." After she finished speaking, she blushed.

Su An's performance was perfect, he was very gentlemanly and considerate, he took care of Shen Yao and Lin Zhishui's feelings, of course the focus was on Shen Yao's feelings, when Shen Yao took off the scarf to reveal her true face, he didn't show any surprise, Still treating Shen Yao as an ordinary person to get along with.

It was this that made Lin Zhishui very puzzled.

But Shen Yao has been bewitched by this man's gentleness to the point of being irrational, Su An feels perfect anyway, even after this meal is over, she has already made an appointment to meet next time.

When Su An went to pay the bill, Shen Yao didn't refuse. From Su An's point of view, it meant that the other party had accepted him and made him her boyfriend.

After Su An left, Shen Yao mysteriously pulled Lin Zhishui as if begging for praise.

"How should I say, was my sister's performance just now wonderful? Was it perfect?"