Chapter 58

When the two walked out, the sun was shining brightly outside.

Lin Zhishui's strength that he had pretended for a long time finally collapsed, his legs became weak, and he fell directly into He Yan's arms.

He Yan hugged his shoulders and kissed his somewhat pale face.

"Hey, it's over, let's go home."

The warm light shone on the overlapping bodies of the two.

@

Years ago, He Ting finally got rid of school.

The final exam results haven't come out yet, so he can spend a few more days!

He hasn't contacted Lin Zhishui since the last time Lin Zhishui replied halfway through the message, because his brother sent a message. If he doesn't do well in the final exam, he will go to his grandfather's house for winter vacation!

This was simply a naked threat, and He Ting gave in.

"Uncle Butler, where's my brother?" As soon as He Ting dragged his suitcase into the door, all he saw was the butler arranging the flowers on the table, with a kind smile on his lips.

Recently, there is a new child in the family, who is cute and sensible. He is completely different from his disgusting mother. The housekeeper is busy taking care of the child every day, so he is in a good mood.

And the relationship between husband and wife is getting better and better.

The old man was very pleased.

"Master, sir and wife are going to the dinner party, are you on vacation today?"

He Ting: ...

"Didn't I call my brother a few days ago to say I'm going home today! Woooooo, did my brother forget me? Is there no food tonight?"

The butler smiled: "Of course, young master, sir may be too busy, but you have to wait a while, Master Zhijue hasn't woken up yet."

"What the hell is Master Zhijue?" He Ting felt that his family had changed after he went to live in school for a while and returned home!

Did his brother and his sister-in-law have a baby?

Can a man have children? Or in such a short period of time?

If it's his brother, isn't it impossible?

As He Ting thought about it, he saw a little boy in sky-blue pajamas rubbing his eyes and walking down. There was still a little baby fat on his face. He probably hadn't woken up yet. His eyes were squinted. When he saw him, There was a noticeable pause, then he held out his hand.

"Uncle housekeeper, I want to hug you."

Lin Zhijue was raised very well in the Lin family, he was pampered, even though he was seven years old, he was still a baby who knew nothing.

The butler immediately went upstairs with a smile and picked him up.

He Ting looked at the child who was obviously not a year old with disbelief on his face, opened his mouth, and spit out a sentence for a long time: "As expected of my brother and my sister-in-law..."

This is the birth of a Nezha...

The housekeeper knew what the young master was thinking when he saw the young master's expression, and shook his head.

Why does the young master have such an IQ?

Obviously both the wife and the master have high IQs, this may be a negative, alas.