Chapter 61

The treatment process is long and painful.

He Yan was outside the door of the reception room, listening to the faint crying sound coming from inside the room, he still couldn't hold back and lit a cigarette.

He hasn't smoked since his parents' accident.

When I was a student, I learned to smoke. I thought it looked cool. Later, I realized that I should be mature and stable, and I should not have any dependent substances, including cigarettes.

Until Lin Zhishui had an accident, he could only use smoke to numb his distress.

Two and a half hours later, Dr. Yan opened the door of the reception room.

He Yan took a look inside, and wanted to rush in after he pinched his cigarette.

Dr. Yan shook his head helplessly, and blocked him: "Wait a minute, finish hearing."

She glanced at Lin Zhishui who was already asleep, and showed a comforting smile to He Yan.

"His condition is not bad. I've seen more serious and extreme ones than him." After all, Dr. Yan is an experienced and well-known psychiatrist. After analyzing Lin Zhishui's situation for He Yan, He Yan was also worried. mood gradually stabilized.

According to Dr. Yan, Lin Zhishui's current situation, with a few more psychological counseling, he will be able to live alone without He Yan.

His illness stemmed from his life experience, and his unacceptable and disgust for his life experience made him afraid that He Yan would also hate him.

The "I'm not like you" that he once said to Su Yuan in prison and the "brother" that Su An said made him subconsciously afraid that he would become a person like Su Yuan.

If he has not been treated, maybe his situation is not as attached to He Yan as it is now, but he is desperately trying to leave He Yan.

@

Lin Zhishui didn't sleep well.

There were still tears on his face when he awakened the memory he subconsciously wanted to hide because of the guided treatment, revealing a little rosiness, the tip of his nose was also red, his thin lips were tight, and his breathing was a little short.

He Yan let the smell of smoke off his body for a while before going in.

He squatted beside him, helped him wipe off the moisture on his face, kissed his soft cheek, and then picked him up and went back to the bedroom.

Then, He Yan clearly noticed that the kid--was a little heavier than before.

Sensing the familiar embrace, Lin Zhishui grabbed his clothes and rubbed them subconsciously, adjusted his head position, and his breathing gradually stabilized.

Dr. Yan's treatment was very effective. After the second psychotherapy, Lin Zhishui was able to talk to He Yan through the distance upstairs and downstairs.

Regarding this, He Yan felt a little melancholy.

Although he was still working at home, Lin Zhishui, who obviously felt better, realized that he no longer had to lie next to He Yan, and immediately went downstairs with a book in his hand, and teamed up with Yan Qing and the others to start a gangster.

"The audition for the spokeswoman under He's banner has started. Did He Motou tell you? It seems that I heard that you were appointed internally before. I don't know why they started doing auditions again."

"The previous spokesperson didn't know why he was going crazy, so he went to He's official blog to publicly insult him."

The four of them opened the WeChat voice, and Lu Shao kept talking there.