Chapter 53

The eighth floor of the hospital.

He Yan grabbed Lu Shao with a decadent face with one hand, and stood in front of Yanfu.

The Yan family is also a big family similar to the He family.

He Yan's expression was more respectful, and he nodded to Yan's father: "Uncle Yan."

Yan's father also obviously didn't rest all night, his son is so stubborn, he would rather be beaten by him than let go.

When Yan Qing was going to act, Yan's father acquiesced. Yan Qing promised that he would go home and inherit the family property, but acting belongs to acting. What is it to get together with Lu Shao?

Although the two of them grew up together, Father Yan always thought they were brothers, until someone under him sent a photo of the two of them making out, it was still taken from the paparazzi!

Father Yan was naturally very angry. He only had such a son. If he were really allowed to be with Lu Shao, wouldn't the Yan family be left behind?

So he approached Lu Shao and asked Lu Shao and Yan Qing to break up, and Lu Shao agreed.

If it's really easy to get together and leave, Father Yan will be relieved.

However, Yan Qing had a stubborn temper. After breaking up with Lu Shao, he publicly confessed to his father that he could not fall in love with anyone other than Lu Shao, nor could he marry a woman.

Father Yan was so angry that he hit him with a chair.

Yan Qing did not hide.

Father Yan rubbed his sore temples, and took a deep look at Lu Shao, who was worse than himself: "Why do you..."

Before he finished speaking, Lu Shao rushed to speak: "Uncle, don't worry, I'll just take one look at him, just one last look, and I promise I won't have any contact with him in the future, your Yan family will have a future..."

He Yan raised his eyelids to see Yan's father's expression of hating iron and steel, and let go of the hand that was holding Lu Shao's collar.

Hearing what Lu Shao said, Yan's father stopped breathing, and then he picked up his crutches and was about to throw it on Lu Shao.

"My son has done this for you, and you still say such things? Do you love him or not? Okay, you go in now, and see you for the last time! If you can't do it, I'll beat you until you can!"

His tone was too excited, and he covered his heart and gasped for breath after saying a few words.

Lu Shao was not very conscious, he wanted to step forward to help Yanfu, but he couldn't stand still, he didn't hear the loopholes in Yanfu's words, he just supported the wall, bypassing the group of bodyguards who had been blocking him before , pushed open the door of the ward.

As soon as he entered, Father Yan let out a long sigh.

He Yan helped him, "Uncle Yan, your children and grandchildren are blessed."

Father Yan shook his head: "Blessing and misfortune, I'm getting old... I can't control it anymore..."

After speaking, he fell silent.

He Yan glanced at the time and was about to say goodbye. His task was just to let Yanfu see it for his own sake. Lu Shao saw Yan Qing, but unexpectedly, Yanfu had already thought about it.

Before the farewell words were spoken, the news of the bodyguard came first.

Lin Zhishui disappeared.

The first to react were the two bodyguards guarding the stairwell. They naturally heard the cry for help, and when they rushed in, they were already gone.